Bistro72

MrsT
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Bistro72

Post by MrsT »

Whats happened to Bistro72, we went there back in May and the service, staff and food were 5*****, went there this week to find no friendly staff to serve us food, and we along with 2 other tables of people walked out without even placing a order. I am shocked to find how things can change in a few months its now not even worth 1 star.

Does anyone know if its under new managment?
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Re: Bistro72

Post by bruce »

I wonder why you went back Mrs T if the service and food were so awful, I certainly would not go back to such a place.
We were there in June/July and had breakfast several times, we had no complaints about the food or service, the place was busy every time we walked by.
MrsT
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by MrsT »

Bruce,
I went back because I thought I was going to get the 5 star service I received in May, and was shocked how its changed to such a low standard.
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by bruce »

My apologies Mrs T.
MrsT
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by MrsT »

Thats OK Bruce, thank you.
julie
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by julie »

hi, i was on holiday in june and i went for the breakfast, which was first class as well as the staff, very friendly and food excellent as usual.
im back in august and i have no hesitation at all on going back.
HampshireRich
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by HampshireRich »

I always find it strange when the first post of a person, (who admits has been to CVO on prior occassions and has never said anything) is just to slag off one particular establishment :?

Personally, if I have a bad experience in a restaurant which has previously been pretty good, I would at least give them the courtesy of one more chance and go again before trying to ruin their reputation via this forum. Either that, don't go again but accept its a one-off and say nothing.
MrsT
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by MrsT »

Julie
I will be interested to know if you think the place is the same in Aug as it was in June, I am sure you will be shocked at the changes of the new management, which I understand to be a young portugese girl who is the new bar manager.

Good Luck with getting served..................
MrsT
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by MrsT »

HampshireRich,

I am interested to know how often you visit Carvoeiro?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by bruce »

The young Portuguese girl is a waitress nothing more nothing less.
I reiterate, we were there in June and July and it was excellent, I can't help but think someone has a vendetta against the bar/restaurant.
R.Wethereyet
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by R.Wethereyet »

Watch it Guys she may get MrT to visit you. :roll: :roll:
MrsT
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by MrsT »

Bruce,
You do make me laugh, I noticed that you put some remarks about Taste restaurant having bad service, was that a vendetta against the bar/restaurant????

I have no vendetta against the bar/restaurant, I JUST WENT THERE AND GOT BAD SERVICE AND WHEN I GOT UP TO LEAVE THE PERSON IN CHARGE, WHICH BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME WAS THE YOUNG PORTUGESE GIRL, WHO HAD NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS WHATSOEVER.

Are noe members not allowed to make comments on this forum?
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by bruce »

Nice to know I make you laugh Mrs T, much better than upsetting folk.
HampshireRich
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by HampshireRich »

MrsT wrote:HampshireRich,

I am interested to know how often you visit Carvoeiro?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Basically every year since 1994 :roll: - been to most of the restaurants during that time and also (if you care to look) make a few comments on the forum. However I do not slag of restaurants after one bad experience - if that's what really happened.

Calm your jets MrsT!
Last edited by HampshireRich on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by tricky »

Welecome Mrs T I see you joined the forum a few weeks ago and you couldnt' have made a wiser decision if you want lots of informed information about Carvoeiro.
Members such as Hampshire Rich (or Rich to his mates) have actually visited every bar and restaurant in town and have lots of hints and tips to give.
Its great to have such reviews at our fingertips. I hope you enjoy the forum and find it useful, and make lots of new friends, although I suspect you may have been on here before, but maybe i am wrong. Anyway good holidaying :wink: