Now's the time to revitaliise this section!

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/areiasd ... emilho.gif
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Now's the time to revitaliise this section!

Post by pato »

Let's discuss the new controversial drainage system and it's financial and legal implications to the owners. :|
mug
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Re: Now's the time to revitaliise this section!

Post by mug »

Ok. Over to you then. I've already tried to get responses under the Property Owners section of the forum where you can see my ridiculous charges so far from the camara.
These will just be the tip of the iceberg compared to what has to come (?) next (connection from our villa to the connection point provided at our expense) and before regular charges for sewerage on our water bills each month therafter. Our villa has a perfectly operating 3 chamber fossa which has given no problem for almost 30 years so we have no need of the enforced canges and expense.
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

mug wrote:Ok. Over to you then. I've already tried to get responses under the Property Owners section of the forum where you can see my ridiculous charges so far from the camara.
These will just be the tip of the iceberg compared to what has to come (?) next (connection from our villa to the connection point provided at our expense) and before regular charges for sewerage on our water bills each month therafter. Our villa has a perfectly operating 3 chamber fossa which has given no problem for almost 30 years so we have no need of the enforced canges and expense.
Well I've been informed of the rules and had the estimates but I've decided to adopt the Portuguese strategy when a problem arises......... act stupid and ignore it, and maybe it will go away, as far as I'm concerned I don't know anything about drains, or contracts, they've most likely had European environmental grants for the work anyway. 8)
or
Stevie-C
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Stevie-C »

pato wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:37 pm
mug wrote:Ok. Over to you then. I've already tried to get responses under the Property Owners section of the forum where you can see my ridiculous charges so far from the camara.
Well I've been informed of the rules and had the estimates but I've decided to adopt the Portuguese strategy when a problem arises......... act stupid and ignore it, and maybe it will go away, as far as I'm concerned I don't know anything about drains, or contracts, they've most likely had European environmental grants for the work anyway. 8)
or
What was the or ?
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

Sorry! the "or" was a typo.