WALK - MONDAY 8 MAY 2023 - CANCELLED

The ad hoc walking group
Linda and Russell
CVO Master
CVO Master

WALK - MONDAY 8 MAY 2023 - CANCELLED

Post by Linda and Russell »

Linda will be leading this walk. It is 10 kms and quite a hard walk as lots of ups and downs. We get some nice views up to Monchique from the top and walk round a small barragem. There is a small amount of tarmac at the start and end. The usual rules apply: Walk at your own risk, bring a pole if you use one, wear suitable footwear and no charge. The cafe do a typical lunch for 12 euros for those who wish to stay after the walk. Please add your name below if you would like to join the walk.

Meeting time: 9.30am. Meeting point: Cafe Ourique, Odelouca. Directions: From the N125 exit at Portimao follow signs for Monchique. At the roundabout exit for the A22 go straight ahead, at the next roundabout signed to Silves turn right. After 2kms the cafe is on the right side on a sharp bend. Park just before or just after the cafe. It should be open for coffee before the start. Contact on the day is: 0044 796 0552618.
Last edited by Linda and Russell on Sun May 07, 2023 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newcastle58
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Re: WALK - MONDAY 8 MAY 2023 - OURIQUE BARAGEM

Post by Newcastle58 »

Peter and Janine will attend, thanks Linda
MikeAlmond
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: WALK - MONDAY 8 MAY 2023 - OURIQUE BARAGEM

Post by MikeAlmond »

Hi Linda, I won’t be on the walk on Monday. I’m having a problem with my front door and got a locksmith coming on Monday morning to hopefully sort it out. See you soon.

Mike
Linda and Russell
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: WALK - MONDAY 8 MAY CANCELLED

Post by Linda and Russell »

THE WALK IS NOW CANCELLED DUE TO THE HEAT AND LACK OF SUPPORT.