Tiffany's

Top 10 pages, Organise Get-Togethers and community events. Check the CVO Ramblers walking group. Food recipes & golf news.
jessi
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Tiffany's

Post by jessi »

:) :) :) Friday Night,20th July from 8/oc pm D.J.--"K",Plus HOME MADE fish and chips+mushy peas,all for €6-50.Come and join us!! :) :) :)

Do not forget our great SUNDAY ROASTS with "home made" Yorkies,plus a glass of something all for €7-95. + Live music from the great "CAT BLU" between 5 - 9!!!

Pay us a visit,at TIFFANY'S,Monte Carvoeiro!!
tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Re: Tiffany's

Post by tricky »

Must say it does look a very nice cafe/bar and as i passed i saw a fireplace, does that mean you will be open in winter?
jessi
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by jessi »

As far as we know yes they will be open in the winter
julesw
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by julesw »

:)
Last edited by julesw on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HampshireRich
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by HampshireRich »

julesw wrote:I have heard that Cat Blu is no longer playing there, because the owners are always drunk and fighting, therefore not a place for me..............
Having just returned from Monte Carvoeiro where I stayed in an apartment directectly opposite Tiffany's I can say with certainty there was no evidence of fighting, disruption or excess noise from Tiffany's. Although I did not go in, I could see directly into the bar from the balcony and watched Cat Blu last Tuesday which was her usual set, well sung and enjoyed by a small crowd. Tiffany's always closed at a reasonable hour showing respect for the residents around the square (unlike another) and although at this time did not seem overly busy I'm sure the popularity will increase as they get settled and get better known.

A first time poster slagging off an establishment without providing evidence always gives me cause for concern.
EMM
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by EMM »

I hope that the last poster is right as we had already pencilled in a visit when Cat is performing.
You are also right about the noise that sometimes comes from another " popular " bar which can be a very annoying distraction when you are having dinner at Salmao or any of the other places in Monte Carvoerio.
julesw
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by julesw »

:(
Last edited by julesw on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandraloyyde
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by sandraloyyde »

Me hubby and children had cod and chips in Tiffanys last night and it was amongst the best cod we have ever had, they served the children kids portions as requested the staff could not have been friendlier, and the prices were very reasonable only 4.50 euro for kids portion and 6.50 euro for us good wine at 1.50 and bottled sagres only 1.00 cheapest we have found so far. Will be back there on Sunday for Sunday roast and the live music. Hope they do well with there new business as i,m sure it will.
julesw
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by julesw »

:o
Last edited by julesw on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bethany
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by bethany »

have just joined this site, purely because after visiting tiffanys, we got to no the owners (lovely people) and got talking about the coments made on this site, i live here for six months of the year and think its so nice to have another place to go to in monte, the person who has written these comments , 1 can not spell! and at 4 in the morning must be a tad bored. plus i think you will find kat blu is not singing at the jazz anymore, if you want to pass on your opions you really must make sure you have all the facts, anyway getting ready to go down for roast lamb , with my threechildren and husband xxxx :D
julesw
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by julesw »

:oops:
Last edited by julesw on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by bruce »

Can't believe what I am reading here ! The mind boggles.
cumbria sue
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by cumbria sue »

julesw wrote:A drunk visitor from Tiffanys, very funny, I was at the cocktail gardens lastnight and yet again the owners were there with what like the owners mother who was very drunk and they then drove off in the car and yes still very drunk, maybe the GNR might get them..................yet another new member from Tiffanys, its good see no one is saying what live music or discos are at Tiffanys??????? maybe because the bar is not licensed?????? Closed soon I think.

Bye Bye for now
you seem to be the only one with a grudge against Tiffany's are you from a rival bar by any chance?
there are three other posters on here saying the opposite to you, I wonder why :? :?
SAM SPARKLE
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by SAM SPARKLE »

bethany wrote:have just joined this site, purely because after visiting tiffanys, we got to no the owners (lovely people) and got talking about the coments made on this site, i live here for six months of the year and think its so nice to have another place to go to in monte, the person who has written these comments , 1 can not spell! and at 4 in the morning must be a tad bored. plus i think you will find kat blu is not singing at the jazz anymore, if you want to pass on your opions you really must make sure you have all the facts, anyway getting ready to go down for roast lamb , with my threechildren and husband xxxx :D
bethany Dear, never ever go on a Public site and accuse someone of bad spelling when making yourself a laughing stock because you can’t spell either. :roll:
bethany
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by bethany »

ha ha ha well spotted, i dont understand all this nastyness , everyone is just trying to make a living, and give another choice of establishment, i have no complaints at all, but each to there own , good luck to tiffanys i hope u have every success :D :D :D xx