Happys

MrsT
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Happys

Post by MrsT »

Had a lovely fish and chips there, great place and fun to be in, I will go again there again. What is the dutch guys name? he was great?

:P :P :P
R.Wethereyet
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Happys

Post by R.Wethereyet »

Good to hear you had an enjoyable experience at Happy's, that is why it is so successful.

The owner is called Libbe.
mollo
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by mollo »

Is Happys really that good?
Booked for next week, he had a 6 day waiting list for a table! I will report back :D
Wiltsie
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Wiltsie »

We arrive on 6th Sept for 10 days and i phoned Happys yesterday and spoke to Libbe to book our table for 3 separate evenings when we're there in Sept.
Didnt want to take the chance of missing out.
Good food with good company and always a free port or few at the end of the evening.
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by bruce »

On Cereza's recommendation we tried Happys last month, in 15 years of going to Carvoeiro can honestly say we had never even noticed it.
We had one of the best nights of our holiday there! Libbe was good fun and the food was excellent will definitely go back there.
dennisg
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by dennisg »

Definitely our favourite restaurant in CVO. Great party atmosphere, always have a ball there.
cumbria sue
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by cumbria sue »

Went to Happy's last night for the first time in about three years and have to say it was every bit as good, it was bursting at the seams and if you hadn't booked you stood no chance of getting a table...so we booked again for next Monday
dennisg
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by dennisg »

Will be there tonight (having booked). When my daughter and her family were here in August they could only book 10 days ahead.
PaulGoode
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by PaulGoode »

We made two visits recently and as usual the food and atmosphere was great. Libbe was the life and soul of the restaurant creating a unique atmosphere. Already booked for May 2nd when we return.
smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by smudger »

Tried to get table last night, knew usually fully booked but thought we'd chance it. Fully booked until late in evening! Booked for April.
PTBUXTON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by PTBUXTON »

Took three of my mates to Lib's last week,twice in fact they could'nt believe the size of the the fish on their plates.Once again Lib was the perfect host,he did however make the small mistake of leaving a full of bottle of Port on the table. :D :D :D