buying at rocha brava

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
GaryA
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

buying at rocha brava

Post by GaryA »

Hi guys travelling out to view some quarter shares at rocha brava in April and was wondering if any owners on here could answer me a few questions please. does the management team sort out all the bills and split them between the 4 owners and what about property insurance how does that work with 4 owners ,plus i read that part of the condominium charge goes towards painting the building ie your villa is that correct?,do you know if there is storage facilities on the complex if i wanted to buy bikes but not leave them at the villa ,any tips or advice welcome thanks gary
jimmyp
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: buying at rocha brava

Post by jimmyp »

HI Gary

We have owned a share at RB for a number of years now and can highly recommend it. In answer to your queries yes RB calculate the split of all bills, insurance etc and bill each individual owner for their share of costs. Wirh regard to painting yes this is done (externally) on a rota basis. From memory this is once every 3 or 4 years but dont hold me to that. I am not aware of any storage on site. Depending on the size of place you are looking at buying a share in there is normally an external storeroom but this is obviously shared with other owners so not sure it would be suitable for leaving bikes in.
GaryA
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by GaryA »

thanks jimmyp for your reply much appreciated
tomgibson
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by tomgibson »

Hi Gary. As an outright owner on Rocha Brava for 18 years I can thoroughly recommend this development to you and the management team who in our view are excellent.