A little assistance please

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
FrankSheffield
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

A little assistance please

Post by FrankSheffield »

Hello all.

I'm returning to Carvoeiro in April, my first visit for over two years and I'm trying to get my ducks in a row as far as required documentation is concerned.

In terms of the outward trip,I think I get the picture, in that I will need printed or digital proof that I've had my three jabs, and also to complete a passenger locator form. The latter can be completed on the Ryanair site as far as I can see.

For the return journey the Gov.UK site states I do not need to complete a locator form for my flight back to England, but that I need to check local requirements for exiting the country. This is where I'm struggling to find definitive information. As I understand it, I don't need to show a locator form, and I don't need to have had a Covid test. Could someone with perhaps recent experience set me straight please? Holiday eagerly anticipated to say the least - I really don't need to get the paperwork wrong.

Many thanks
e-richard

Re: A little assistance please

Post by e-richard »

Allow me to take a little dig at Ryannair as I answer your question:

Using the easyJet Covid Info on entry to the UK (from Portugal), it very clearly states:

COVID-19 related entry regilations were llifted on March 18th 2022. There are no testing, quarantine, or forms requirements for passengers travelling to the United Kingdom
Braken
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Braken »

Entry to Portugal: Fill in Portuguese Passenger locator Form https://portugalcleanandsafe.pt/en/pass ... cator-card. On line and submit.
Proof of vaccination.
Note easyJet just asked if we had done the PLF & had proof of vacc. did not ask to see them.

Leaving Portugal - no forms or restrictions. Thank goodness because easyJet could not cope with all those passengers who could not access the i9nfo on their phones and some missed their flight.
FrankSheffield
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by FrankSheffield »

That's very helpful - thank you both.