how to to pay finances bills on-line ?

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
mixerman
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

how to to pay finances bills on-line ?

Post by mixerman »

how do i register to pay fianaces bills on line ?
cnljscott
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Re: how to to pay finances bills on-line ?

Post by cnljscott »

The easiest way is to get a Portuguese bank account and you can use the banks online site or App to pay bills. We use Millenium and everything is converted to English and the process is very simple.
RichardHenshall
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by RichardHenshall »

mixerman wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:07 pm how do i register to pay fianaces bills on line ?
If you have the payment reference from a paper invoice, you use it in your (Portuguese) bank's online banking (payments to the state section).

If you're not getting the demands for payment you'll have to sign up at the Portal das Finanças so you can find the payment references.
bazza
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by bazza »

Getting a Tad old are we, looking for the easy way to pay, don"t want to queue, Yep i know that feeling so well. How you going mixerman any news on the house sale yet. :D
martin
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by martin »

hi bazza

did you see your villa on the ridge was up for sale about 6 months ago?
bazza
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by bazza »

g'day Martin hope you and Emma are well, yes it's been for sale for at least 16 months as far as i know, Mixerman sent me a link to the site in March 2019 when he found it for sale.The owners bought the land next door to the house to stop people building next to them. Thats the land down to Han's and Claire.We have many good memories of those days remember the ridge party's, I still have some contact with Peter Jones in NZ but don't know if he sold his house once the courts gave him possession of it from his wife.
Regards
Bazza
martin
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by martin »

good to know your all ok...aaah yes those wonderful days when we got a tarmac road and mains water :D

trust Australia is still ok, and yes I wonder if peter jones did get his villa back?