Page 1 of 1
EasyJet Winter Flights
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:23 pm
by Geoff
If you didn't know these are now available till 5 Feb : just booked for November with a £20 return fare, about the cheapest I can remember!
Re: EasyJet Winter Flights
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:36 pm
by VON VON
Ryan air also now released till March
Re: EasyJet Winter Flights
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:01 pm
by Raithstar
Ryanair flights for March have been out for a while , pretty sure I read somewhere they are now releasing a year ahead , I've booked January 17 ages ago and I'm waiting on April to book the return .
Re: EasyJet Winter Flights
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:38 pm
by ceh
Booked yesterday for new year - that'll be another year gone by! Won't be too much longer Geoff before I'm out in cvo for longer off season to walk! Roll on 2018
Re: EasyJet Winter Flights
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:36 am
by Geoff
Won't be too much longer Geoff before I'm out in cvo for longer off season to walk!
....look foraward to that Caroline...