Owner's AGM

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/QParaiso.jpg
visit House Owners Association home page http://www.hoa-qdp.org/
Alison
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Owner's AGM

Post by Alison »

The AGM of the QDP Association of House Owner's will be held next Saturday 3rd March in the UK at the Renaissance Hotel, Gatwick (just off the junction of the A217 and the A23) from 3-5pm.

While the main business of the AGM in the past has been concerned with owners who have management contracts with QDP it has been suggested that the remit of the Association could be broadened to represent more owners. (My husband and I belong to the Association but do not have a contract with QDP). So ..... if you are free next Saturday and can get to Gatwick, do come along and join us.

If you would like any further info please contact me.
Gambrinus

Post by Gambrinus »

I may be overlooking something here Alison, but doesnt an AGM in the UK make it a bit difficult for owners from the rest of Europe to attend?

Why not hold it in CVO? At least that way all owners have a fighting chance of getting a few days holiday in their own house in order to attend the AGM.
Not to mention those who reside here and would probably not expect to have to travel to a foreign country to be able to attend an AGM for the urbanisation they live in.
Alison
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Owner's AGM

Post by Alison »

Understandable response Gambrinus - I am not the organiser of the AGM - I understand that the location alternates over 3 years between Quinta Do Paraiso, Netherlands and the UK - ref the Owner's page link on this section of the forum. This year's turn is the UK! I am just trying to get more people involved!
Alison
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Alison »

Thank you to those people who have made contact since I posted the notice about the QDP House Owners Association AGM. Lots of things were raised at the meeting and various actions agreed.

Please get in touch if you would like more information.

Meanwhile - it was agreed that NEXT year's meeting would be in QDP - the provisional date at the moment is SATURDAY 8TH MARCH. So do hope to see lots of you there, if not before!

More info to follow in due course.
Alison
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Owner's AGM

Post by Alison »

NEW VENUE FOR the AGM 2008.

Contrary to my previous post saying that the 2008 venue for the AGM of the QDP Association of House Owners would be in Portugal I regret to say that while the date for the AGM is still 8th March, the venue has been changed to the Netherlands. (See finally updated info on the Association of House Owner's link page). I received a letter from the Board chairman last week explaining that the decision to change the venue had been made last August!

Having already booked our flights to Portugal for the w/e 8th March we will just enjoy our break there but would be happy to meet up with any other QDP owners who may be out at the same time.