1. please do not attend if you are feeling any of the symptoms of the coronavirus
2. please do not attend if you have been in contact with anyone who has the coronavirus or has shown the symptoms
3. if you are in one of the 'at risk categories' then please give thought to not participating in the walks
4. keep contact with others to a minimum
5. follow the guidelines of good hygiene by regularly washing hands with soap and water and the use of sanitisers, if available
6. cafes, bars and restaurants have been asked to have a 2m spacing between tables so they will have much reduced capacity. They are on reduced
hours and some may not even open.
Do not feel guilty if you wish to pull out any of the walks - it is understood!
I am not a medical expert and if anyone has anything to add to these basics (mostly common sense) then please post them on this forum.