Restaurants

Please also see the food section http://www.carvoeiro.com/food
kteee

Restaurants

Post by kteee »

O Cantinho and Rochamar are two of our favourites. Unfortunately O Cantinho will be closed when we go out next weekend, but Rochamar will be open.
Paul and Mary

CASA DO BIFE-STEAK HOUSE

Post by Paul and Mary »

It was the first time,but not the last!!!delecious.the best steak`s that we had in Carvoeiro.Don`t forget to try the ´´STONE-STEAK``Thank you ALVARO
smiley

restaurants

Post by smiley »

After spending a week in Carvoeiro last October we are hooked, the food and the people are great, Stone Steak is a good one, the bibs they give you to wear are pure class (definately a photo moment!) Happy's, I hear is excellent but unfortunately we were to late to get a table you need to book it's very popular! and the Rocha Brava Cafe has great banana and chocolate pancakes!! there is a restaurant called i think The Lantern this was also lovely it's run by a german man i think very nice too! lovely lanterns all outside you can't miss it!

STONE STEAK

Post by Guest »

Have to agree with earlier comment, excellent meal, superb service, will definitely be going there again.
Annie
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Re: restaurants

Post by Annie »

smiley wrote:After spending a week in Carvoeiro last October we are hooked, the food and the people are great, Stone Steak is a good one, the bibs they give you to wear are pure class (definately a photo moment!) Happy's, I hear is excellent but unfortunately we were to late to get a table you need to book it's very popular! and the Rocha Brava Cafe has great banana and chocolate pancakes!! there is a restaurant called i think The Lantern this was also lovely it's run by a german man i think ver :D y nice too! lovely lanterns all outside you can't miss it!

If this is the stone steak on the left up the hill, then I have to agree, I think it was the 'BOSS' who actually served us, and the service was impeccable.
Even though our daughter was only six at the time, she was treated like a princess, nothing was too much trouble, she even had her own stone to cook on,despite her age, and it made her DAY. She still talks about the time when she had to cook her own!!! FAB.