Neues Jahr

Michael Crane
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Neues Jahr

Post by Michael Crane »

Ich habe Babel Fische benutzt, um meinen Pfosten in Deutschen zu übersetzen. Ich entschuldige mich, wenn er kein sense!

Bildet Auf Vorabend des neuen Jahres für die letzten zwei Jahre, haben wir einige Deutsche im Stab Sullys getroffen. Ich wunderte mich, wenn sie Mitglieder dieses Forums sind.

Erkennen irgendwelche von Ihnen diese zwei drunks?

bin ich auf dem links. :-)

Michael Crane
Sylvia
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

New Year

Post by Sylvia »

Hi Michael,

do you know at least the first name of that non-identified guy on your right side? Perhaps it would be easier to find him. Do you need him for a next drunk session? He's looking a little bit like Paul Anka :lol:

Regards
Sylvia
Michael Crane
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Michael Crane »

Sylvia, I didn't make myself clear. Sorry. The guy sharing the drink with me is my friend, Tim. It isn't he I am looking for but some Germans that we have met for the past two years in Sully's Bar and I thought that by posting my picture it might jog their memory :-)

It was long-shot.

Thanks for your help.

Michael
Sylvia
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

New Year

Post by Sylvia »

Michael, I hope that some of these German guys remember those looong and wet night and you will receive lots of mails.

Sylvia
burghly

upps

Post by burghly »

Hi @ all...
seems to me it was a nice binge drinking night...I guess they don't have wet nights a sully's , do they?! Have never been in there though...:o)
Michael, don't have a clue! But great that you're looking for some germans! I'M myself married to an english, so I think it's a great combination, Alltough you'll deny it.... germans and english are scary similiar!
Take care und viele Grüße,
Burghly
Michael Crane
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Michael Crane »

You all shame me, replying in English. I have to resort to Babelfish to post in 'German' :wink:

It's very likely the people I am looking for aren't members - but, if they are true to form they'll be at Sully's in just over five weeks time :)