recommedations

Please also see the food section http://www.carvoeiro.com/food
kteee

Post by kteee »

It's on the right hand side of Estrada do Farol, opposite Catz pyjamas pizzas and cafe fino, just after chefe antonio and before the Mirachoro hotel.

Post by Guest »

Not quite near the top of the hill and as Kteee says, can't miss it, best Potuguese restaraunt in town, the largest outside accomodation and it's got a blue sign outside, very reasonable and very friendly. can't wait until September.
Rob

Recommendations

Post by Rob »

Came back home last wednesday. During mys stay I visited quite some restaurants and my favourites based on quality of food, service and location are : Restaurant Roma, Restaurant Mitz and Restaurant " I Orange".
Of course other restaurants offer good food as well but I find that in many places the food offer is quite the same. I like dinner somewhat extraordinary.
DerekUK
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by DerekUK »

Just got back today from my first visit to CVO and thought I would let you know my families favourites. The list is not extensive but here goes.

Happys - Brilliant but book early as demand is very high.
O Salmao and Fernando's on Monte Carvoeiro.
O Lanterna and O Chef Antonios (Hugh portions)
Catz Pyjamas (for kids)

Also a visit to Cocktail Garden is an enjoyable experience.

On a minus note California Pizza as we left after 15 minutes without even being offered a menu!!!. We were not the only ones.
Love

Re: recommedations

Post by Love »

melegan wrote:Can anyone recommend some good places to eat in Carvoeiro? I am going on a 2 week holiday in June and would like to know where I must eat and where I must avoid!

Thank you
:)
Hey, i just read your question and i would like to help you. A good restaurante where you can visit is restaurant "A Rede" opposite side restaurante "A Primavera". A Rede is a good restaurante tipical portuguese and international food and friendly service too. I hope you enjoy, like we did. :)