BT Sports

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
Geriatric
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

BT Sports

Post by Geriatric »

Best way of watching here in Portugal? I do not pay for it on Sky as not available on satellite in Algarve and streaming channels I have tried are rubbish.
williew
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: BT Sports

Post by williew »

If you have BT Sport home in the UK then get the BT Sport App on your iPad or laptop. Once you have that working (you will need to access it via a username and password) you can them chromecast onto TV or link laptop into TV. You will need a VPN and one I use is Free VPN.

Willie W
Rampage
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Rampage »

I use ZTV IPTV - all UK channels including Sky Sports & BT Sports + movies, box sets etc. 25 euros a month. You do need a good internet speed and bandwidth though.
Geriatric
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Geriatric »

Thanks for replies. My download is only 3.4mb which is pretty iffy for streaming. I had been paying NTV which went out of business but am now using https://www.stream2watch.org it is free but you have to fight your way through a minefield of adverts, redirected sites and changes of link to get started. Once going it is as good as NTV with the odd freeze .
maccasa
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by maccasa »

I have a 10-12mps system from meo and I have an MBOX (GBP27 off ebay) I have Kodi 17.6 on it but find the sports apps (sports devil) very poor. I have now loaded MODBRO as a side app and 95%+ of the time I can get sky sports (for f1) and also get BT sports regularly (fri night rugby)

cheapest and best way Ive found.
williew
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by williew »

Now no need to use a VPN to watch BT Sports on a laptop via there App. Chrome cast works a treat!

Willie W