Car wash

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
roy4eyes
CVO Master
CVO Master

Car wash

Post by roy4eyes »

Has anyone used the auto car wash at the Carvoeiro filling station ? Any problems - scratching, not cleaning properly, pulling off screen wipers etc. ?
CM
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Car wash

Post by CM »

Its very good when its working….from memory it was about 8 euros…if it is out of order they don't tell you, and then some young lad appears and washes it by hand.
njc0607
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by njc0607 »

if your car is valuable or cherished in any way.. NEVER use an auto car wash. they wreck your paint. other than that they are ok for "normal cars and use"... but a tad expensive.
personally, I like the physical exercise of doing it myself at the Pink Panther on the N125m, opposite the fuel station. you can buy time at €1 a go... €2 will get your car clean if you get a wriggle on...€3 for a good clean and €3.50 will include paint protection.
CM
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by CM »

But be warned, the jet washers start as soon as you out your money in….caught me by surprise.
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by logicbob »

CM wrote:But be warned, the jet washers start as soon as you out your money in….caught me by surprise.

COOL on a hot day.