La Bella Vita

pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

La Bella Vita

Post by pato »

La Bella Vita, Lovely meal last night, one of my favourites, too much to eat though, didn't realise We could have ordered half portions and who knows it could have been half the price, lovely place all the same thought I may have bumped into Brucie Baby but no, I suppose he'd booked into Helder's Bar for sausage, egg and chips not forgetting the tomato sauce. :shock:
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: La Bella Vita

Post by alf1956 »

We regard La Bella Vita as one of the best places to eat in the area & we always visit when we are over here & we will probably go there on Sunday evening to sample the surf & turf which is delicious. Been to Elle & Ela tonight another one of our favourite eating places & yet again the food was superb.
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

alf1956 wrote:We regard La Bella Vita as one of the best places to eat in the area & we always visit when we are over here & we will probably go there on Sunday evening to sample the surf & turf which is delicious. Been to Elle & Ela tonight another one of our favourite eating places & yet again the food was superb.
Are you aware of the half portion offer? :|
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by alf1956 »

Hello Pato
I am not sure if you are being serious about the half portion offer as you have a penchant for a wind up !
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

alf1956 wrote:Hello Pato
I am not sure if you are being serious about the half portion offer as you have a penchant for a wind up !
Not this time, just the truth, I had a prawn cocktail which filled a dinner plate, massive! I started with that then they brought me a free taster then I had to demolish a filet steak in pepper sauce with all the trimmings, Oh! I forgot. bread and garlic butter covert, too much for an old codger like me. It was then the waiter suggested the half portions, too late though I'd messed it all around. :D
CM
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by CM »

I will go next week, only talking to the girls about it today…so being a right fat get can Order one and a half portions just for me?