clifftop boardwalk

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Re: clifftop boardwalk

Post by pato »

Lotte wrote:
pato wrote:I'm sure H & S will visit the walk and amend the design, one problem is though if they make it kid safe the dog owners won't be able to let their dogs poo poo on the land, anyway don't let the kids walk unrestricted you don't let the little brats walk on the pavements that way do you.
'Brats'!!!!.......come on pato, thats a little harsh?
"Harsh"? you should hear what I call them privately. :D
roy4eyes
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by roy4eyes »

Is 'pato' Jeremy Clarkson's forum pseudonym ? :roll:

I guess he lives on black pudding, keeps his shoes shiny with Cherry Blossom n---er brown polish, spends his holidays in Blackpool and buys gollies for his grandchildren :lol: ........ and good luck to him !!

P.S. In Yorkshire we call a spade a spade whatever the PC brigade say :D
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

roy4eyes wrote:Is 'pato' Jeremy Clarkson's forum pseudonym ? :roll:

I guess he lives on black pudding, keeps his shoes shiny with Cherry Blossom n---er brown polish, spends his holidays in Blackpool and buys gollies for his grandchildren :lol: ........ and good luck to him !!

P.S. In Yorkshire we call a spade a spade whatever the PC brigade say :D
In Liverpool they call a spade a F'n shovel, Yes! I did purchase a number of black puddings only yesterday, I do also use Cherry Blossom Black, unfortunately I'm not a lover of Blackpool I prefer Whitehaven, and my grandchildren are too old for gollies they're more into tenners. By the way my CEO is a black man and a very efficient guy. Just what you're implying I can't imagine but if you're implying that I'm racist let me assure you I have lots of friends from Yorkshire. 8)
roy4eyes
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by roy4eyes »

Not racist - just anti PC - touche :D
pete-flint
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by pete-flint »

Very diplomatic gentlemen, makes a change. :D :D :D

So, this board-walk, you get on at one end and walk to the other, no access or exits in between ? It looks skateboard/rollerblade/skates unfriendly. Good. :twisted:
Plenty of room for a scrambler then. :lol:
Günni
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Günni »

Exit in between at “Escardinhas“ :wink:
Rossi's idol
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Rossi's idol »

Well, since I've been a member I've read quite a few of Pato's posts but I would never have guessed from any of them that he's a closet jam-eater!!!
laserblazer
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by laserblazer »

pete-flint wrote:Very diplomatic gentlemen, makes a change. :D :D :D

So, this board-walk, you get on at one end and walk to the other, no access or exits in between ? It looks skateboard/rollerblade/skates unfriendly. Good. :twisted:
Plenty of room for a scrambler then. :lol:
When it's finished you will be able to go from the Coastguard station to Algar Seco with another entrance midway.
Lotte
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Lotte »

pato wrote:
Lotte wrote:
pato wrote:I'm sure H & S will visit the walk and amend the design, one problem is though if they make it kid safe the dog owners won't be able to let their dogs poo poo on the land, anyway don't let the kids walk unrestricted you don't let the little brats walk on the pavements that way do you.
'Brats'!!!!.......come on pato, thats a little harsh?
"Harsh"? you should hear what I call them privately. :D
You should hear what a lot of people call bigoted geriatrics who live on the wirrall!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
HampshireRich
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by HampshireRich »

Lotte wrote: You should hear what a lot of people call bigoted geriatrics who live on the wirrall!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
pato - what else :wink: :lol:
pete-flint
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by pete-flint »

Slightly going off topic.

It's about time a few more people had a sense of what is going on in this country of ours. Never mind bigots, we need Crusaders, to quell the rise of so called 'fundamentalists".

Say NO To Halal.

Statements from Sainsburys PLC, Tesco, Asda, The Co-op Group, Waitrose, Marks & Spencer and Morrisons.

SHOCKING BUT FACT....READ ON ........

Please share as much as you can in order to gain support for a change in Legislation regarding the non labelling of Halal meat to the British consumer....

Enough said.
Lotte
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Lotte »

Now Now Pete,

There's no need to go off like a rocket!!

'Fundamentalists'....'Crusaders'.......getting a bit deep aren't you??

I used the term bigot to describe Pato's dislike to 'Brats'.

'Bigot' - ' A person who unfairly & strongly dislikes other people' (as in children) - My comments were about children - Nothing whatsoever to do with 'what is going on in this country of ours'!!

I think you need to calm down & have a night out & a beer with Pato!!!!! & possibly put your pillow cases on your head!!!!! - just a Joke!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by bruce »

Maybe Pato has a point!
If I want to eat Halal butchered meat i will go and live in a Muslim country, as it is I prefer to live in the Uk and not be subjected to having to conform to what these religious zealots think I should. They are taking over the UK slowly but surely.
Lotte
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Lotte »

Couldn't agree more Bruce - but that's not what this / my post was all about.

Just having a bit of a laugh at Pato's intolerance!!!!

There wasn't any mention of anything racial, I'm more than happy to discuss that issue, but surely its another topic!!!

Blimey.....you don't have to say too much on here do you!!

:D :D
ron5000
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by ron5000 »

Any way back to the completely unoffensive topic, be nice when the walk way is finished