Re: Retirement.

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
Daddio
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by Daddio »

A big thankyou to everyone who posted advice and info. on my planned retirement, please excuse delay in replying I was away for a while. Hoping to come over the weekend for a few days and might try out Rosa's, sadly no time for Golf.
Once again a BIG Thankyou to you all, would love to meet you all and have a couple of cool ones with you.
Kind Regards.
LICY
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by LICY »

Are you buying? :lol: :lol: :lol: Hope to join the retirement group in about 6 years or so. :D
Daddio
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by Daddio »

Hi Licy, I bought the place in Sesmarias over 10 years ago, used for Family Holidays etc. and weekends. Absolutely love the Area but not doing it justice by not spending enough time there, that's the reason for enquirying about Activity Groups.
I hope your plans work out, Good luck.
widge
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by widge »

I'm not sure that Licy's idea of a retirement group involves much activity ? :D :D
LICY
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by LICY »

widge wrote:I'm not sure that Licy's idea of a retirement group involves much activity ? :D :D
Yes it does, it's called the boozing, eating and chatting group. I reckon there are a good few people that will want to join my group. I could think of others such as the shower group. Quite a private group, that one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HampshireRich
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by HampshireRich »

LICY wrote: I could think of others such as the shower group. Quite a private group, that one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh God - please be private! :shock: :shock: - people who are wrinkly before they get into water should not be exposing themselves! :lol:
foxy
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by foxy »

Hi Licy,
Please can I join ASAP, this sounds just up my street!.
Regards
smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by smudger »

Can recommend retirement (thanks to my wife for allowing me at 56!). Just back from a quick visit and once again found Rosa's Bar very friendly.......did go one Saturday between 11 and noon but didn't think any Forum Members there. I usually visit late pm when local workmen arrive for quick beer or brandy and bica. Always get a warm 'boa tarde' from them even if I'm a 'tourist'!
As it's raining here at home, cannae wait until back over in August with family and friends. 8)
LICY
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by LICY »

foxy wrote:Hi Licy,
Please can I join ASAP, this sounds just up my street!.
Regards
May have to join the queue. My next meet is October. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: