Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
Bruce Wallis
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Re: 100

Post by Bruce Wallis »

We had a very nice meal with Gary the other night......and a drink or 3........

Lovely sunny day here today....enjoy your facial.........not that you need it..(slurrrp!!) :D
mac
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by mac »

Hope you have a nice facial Gaynor and the weather's been good. It's bright and sunny here in Surrey - another gorgeous day. Enjoy!
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

Gary/Gaynor wrote:I hear my darling hub was wining and dining with Bruce and Julie Wallis at O'Patio last night, see I keep missing out on all the fun coz he makes me stay home and work tut!
Gaynor :(
O'Patio? A place I've never frequented in 28 years of visiting Cvo, what's the low-down on the place, I've heard it's overpriced? I'd like to hear some plus points. :|
Gary/Gaynor
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Gary/Gaynor »

according to Gary' s report food was good but yep a bit overpriced for what you get but location is everything I guess. They had a nice time with the Wallis's though, wish I'd been there to say hi too :(
Gaynor
Bruce Wallis
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Bruce Wallis »

Gary/Gaynor wrote:according to Gary' s report food was good but yep a bit overpriced for what you get but location is everything I guess. They had a nice time with the Wallis's though, wish I'd been there to say hi too :(
Gaynor
I can report that the Wallis's had a really good time with Gary and his friend at O Patio and afterwards at Harry's Bar.

The food was good....even though I had to send my lamb back as over cooked.
Terribly over priced for what it is....but we had a lovely evening.

We missed you too Gaynor....but we will catch up, I promise :D

One really nice thing about this forum is that you are able to meet, and make friends with people you chat on line with.

We now have several really good friends from this forum...and we value all of them. :D
Lamby
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Lamby »

Gary/Gaynor wrote:I will also be in Ma Ja's Sunday 1st June for the Sunday roast, sorry Brucie we just love Ma Ja's roasts...53 days and counting for me but I dare say they've already had Gary and his mate Ulrike up there or they will be soon whilst I am sat here locked in the office :cry: :cry:
Gaynor :D :D
Gaynor, as I am in CVO at this time I thought why not go to Ma Ja's for a sunday roast and shout hi Gaynor in the restaurant. However, the 1st June is NOT a Sunday?!?. For the record, Ma Ja's offer a varied menu in with an excellent ambience at reasonable rates. So you in June guys :P
Gary/Gaynor
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Gary/Gaynor »

Lamby wrote:
Gary/Gaynor wrote:I will also be in Ma Ja's Sunday 1st June for the Sunday roast, sorry Brucie we just love Ma Ja's roasts...53 days and counting for me but I dare say they've already had Gary and his mate Ulrike up there or they will be soon whilst I am sat here locked in the office :cry: :cry:
Gaynor :D :D
Gaynor, as I am in CVO at this time I thought why not go to Ma Ja's for a sunday roast and shout hi Gaynor in the restaurant. However, the 1st June is NOT a Sunday?!?. For the record, Ma Ja's offer a varied menu in with an excellent ambience at reasonable rates. So you in June guys :P

Oh yes well the 5th June then lol :D so if you are around Lamby how about drinks? I will will be havaing my well deserved rest with hub' and of course probably some other night too. Gonna be a busy time till then
Gaynor
:D
smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by smudger »

Just realised we're (well me as lead party to hunt and gather provisons, others arrive 4 days later!) on 45 days and counting down to our arrival in the CVO area, cannae wait! Bags already laid out and gear being packed!!!
:D