Anteak Bar

Please also see the food section http://www.carvoeiro.com/food
heini
CVO Master
CVO Master

Anteak Bar

Post by heini »

For a different type of snack be sure to try the Anteak Bar. Where else in CVO can you "grill" your own chourico (Portuguese slightly spicy sausage) right at your table. I can also recommend the warm goat cheese with port and honey. There are other tempting items on the menu which I will try next year. The Hot Dog looked very scrumptious too.

Post by Guest »

Sounds very tempting :P but grilling a hot spicy sausage on my table seems very dangerous? :wink: :lol: Can't wait to try it 8)
Sandy
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Sandy »

Where is it located??
kteee

Post by kteee »

It's on the out road (Rua do Barranco) on the left hand side near Algarvida estate agents.
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

I think Bar Anteak is a great place.
Not only is the food great but it's a nice friendly atmosphere.

They even have games behind the bar if you ever fancy a quiet game of Monopoly or Trivial Pursuit.

Great setting.
Sandy
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Sandy »

I get the feeling we'll be spending a lot of time there. :)
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

Hi Sandy,

I think you should. I'd definitely recommend it.

It's nice and relaxed during the day and in the evening it's a nice bar but doesn't get too hectic.

And the owners are really nice and make you feel very welcome.

A definite YES as far as I'm concerned.

Post by Guest »

We love to play Monopoly but the only problem is we can be very--noisy!!
There's always at least one person who smuggles some houses or robs the bank isn't there? :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink: It would really be a test for us to finish a game without a riot involved :roll:
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

I played Monopoly in January and it was a good laugh. Despite the fact that I speak hardly any portuguese, I managed to win.

Full credit to my two friends who were doing their best to cheat and convince me that I owed them a lot of money! :D
Corollakid

Post by Corollakid »

Anteaks one of my favorite bars in cvo......but sssssh we dont want it getting too well known!!
smithy

Post by smithy »

See what you are writing about the Anteak bar but went two saturdays ago in the evening and it was dead. All the other bars were busy with good atmoshere. A Long walk out for me I am afraid.