Monte Dourado Appts

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/montedourado_map.gif
Dougie McB

Monte Dourado Appts

Post by Dougie McB »

:lol: Just got back from my golfing hol where me and 2 friends stayed at Monte Dourado from 8-15 May 03. The accommodation could be described as perfect ! We had a 2 bed duplex on the top floor (room 232) and it is a substantial sized appartment. It had 3 toilets and 3 balconies, one of which is a massive patio which got the sun all day. It was also very well kitted out - dishwasher, iron etc etc. I will definitely be booking the same room for next year if poss, and am looking forward already. Many thanks to all who run/own the appartments.
hartspa

monte dorado

Post by hartspa »

I agree, the Monte Dorado Appts are of an excellent standard. We holidayed in the Costa Del Sol this year and the appartment was no comparison to the Dorado Appts
Alex

Post by Alex »

:o What nobody mentioned was the building site next door and the one on the hill overlooking pool.Noise level with grinding machine and jack hammers can disturb your peace and quiet, worth a consideration.

Post by Guest »

We stayed at Monte Dourado over New Year and again at Easter and had no problems at all, lovely apartment and great location.

Post by Guest »

Alex

Agree , the building site can be a bit offputting when you first see it but I certainly dont think the noise ruined the holiday...I have come across worse....The standard of the apartments certainly overruled it!!!

To Guest who replied to Alex, thinking of going back to next Easter...was much open and how was the weather ?

Leigh
kteee

Post by kteee »

We were in our apartment at Easter and had great weather except for one day of rain, everything is open at that time of year.

Post by Guest »

We stayed in Monte Dourado for nearly four weeks earlier this year and had a great time. The apartments are lovely and the building works certainly didn't bother us as we were out and about during the day. In fact, we enjoyed ourselves so much we are in the process of buying our own apartment on Monte Dourado and hope to move to Carvoeiro!
e-llen
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by e-llen »

We booked two weeks on Monte Dourado in January this year. As the apartment is on the nearest corner to the building work we were made aware, by the owner of the apartment, that there was some building
work going on. However we did not find it at all noisy and certainly did not spoil our holiday,we had a wonderful fortnight.
The apartments are lovely and so convenient to all that Carvoeiro has to offer that on our return we immediately booked again for 2 weeks in March . Yes there was still some building in progress but once again it was of little consequence and we had another really enjoyable holiday . :lol:
DickBob

Post by DickBob »

Whereabouts is the building work?

We're coming out to the Buganvilia block in August.

BTW, what's the best route down to the beach/town? Can you walk through the developements?

Post by Guest »

The building work is down on the lower level - you are up the hill so all you have to do is walk down into town. Easy walk down, not so easy coming back but you do get used to it. Less than 5 mins to beach, bars, restaurants ideal location.

Have a great holiday - you wont be disappointed 8)

Building Work

Post by Guest »

My whole family is going out to Monte Dourado for my Grandad's 90th birthday on the 9th August. I was just wondering how bad the builiding work really was or if you did not really notice it.

Building Work

Post by Guest »

My whole family are going out to Monte Dourado for my Grandad's 90th birthday on the 9th August. I was just wondering how bad the builiding work really was or if you did not really notice it.

Building Work

Post by Guest »

My whole family are going out to Monte Dourado for my Grandad's 90th birthday on the 9th August. I was just wondering how bad the builiding work really was or if you did not really notice it.
Corinne

Monte Dourado

Post by Corinne »

We just came back from another excellent holiday in the Algarve.
This time we stayed in Apartments Monte Dourado and it was really excellent. We had an appartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and the appartment is so well equipped (dishwasher, washingmachine, hairdryer, iron+board etc). It was the first appartment ever with a comfortable couch and chairs ... Definitely worthwhile staying there!