Screen Saver

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/montedourado_map.gif
PTBUXTON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Screen Saver

Post by PTBUXTON »

Having lost my computer technician to uni in September I am struggling with 1 or 2 basic task's usually carried out by said person, so could anybody tell me how I could load a screen saver of CVO preferably of the beach on to my computer thanks in anticipation.
e-richard

Re: Screen Saver

Post by e-richard »

I wonder if you mean screen saver, or perhaps just "desktop" ?
The latter is much much simpler, and is the picture on the background of your screen.
a screensaver is typically some animated whirlygig complicated thing that animates after your computer has been idle for a while, and is much more complicated to set up.

So, if you have a nice picture of CVO somewhere on your computer, then follow along:

Somewhere in the blank space on the desktop just right-click and select "properties"
Then choose the tab at the top that says "Desktop"
See the button marked Browse... and click that
Find and select your lovely photograph.
Then you can click Apply to test it.
If ok, click OK
If not quite OK, then try the various options in the drop down below the browse... button

Hope this was helpful and it works.
Hoser
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Hoser »

You can do this very easily for both background and screen saver.

For screensaver: go to the Control Panel, then click on Display, then choose Screen saver, click onto Settings, click Browse and find the picture you want to use as a screensaver. That's it.

I like using the random screensaver of all my photos, this way it is different each time.

For Desktop start the same way but go Desktop instead of ScreenSaver. Then go to Browse and pick your favourite photo.
PTBUXTON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by PTBUXTON »

Thanks guy's will let you know how I got on.