Site Admin

Comments posted between 14-07-1999 and 03-12-2002

Post by Steen Jakobsen »

Date:
23-09-02
Time:
14:39:20
Comments
Looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom villa/apartment for the arrivaldate 21 July 2003 2 weeks 4 persons. No private pool. Rent max. 1100 Euro/week. Joke Polet: poletnatuursteen@wxs.nl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
21-09-02
Time:
16:03:41
Comments
ITS FANTASTIC:!!! Been home a week and looking into timeshare but sshhh...dont tell the wife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
04-08-02
Time:
17:58:38
Comments
hallo Wie gehts? Am montag bin ich zum strand gegangen und am dienstag bin ich zu hotel geblieben. Gehst du gern in die disko?

Date:
04-08-02
Time:
17:54:35
Comments
heya peeps goin 2 the algarve on sat n cant wait sun sea n sand as long as there is some lush lads 2!!

Date:
29-06-02
Time:
00:05:30
Comments
We want to come out 20 july 2002 to 3 august 2002, family of 5, any one know of any accomadation & costs. Thank

Date:
18-06-02
Time:
16:35:38
Comments
We rent our apartment in Monte Carvoeiro - special offer in august - more informations? www.algarve-live.de/alter-portugiese

Date:
04-06-02
Time:
12:09:24
Comments
Anybody know of a bicycle hire company in Carvoeiro? If so any idea on prices and location would be helpful.

Kind regards,

Paul

Date:
13-03-02
Time:
22:32:03
Comments
We are visiting Carvoeiro for the first time in May, staying at the Monte Carvoeiro Clube. We will be taking our daughter who will be nearly 2. How suitable is the resort for a toddler? Anyone got any tips or recommendations of child friendly restaurants etc? A.B. email: andrew@annn.freeserve.co.uk

Date:
13-03-02
Time:
22:31:23
Comments
We are visiting Carvoeiro for the first time in May, staying at the Monte Carvoeiro Clube. We will be taking our daughter who will be nearly 2. How suitable is the resort for a toddler? Anyone got any tips or recommendations of child friendly restaurants etc? A.B. email: andrew@annn.freeserve.co.uk

Date:
13-03-02
Time:
22:31:20
Comments

Date:
26-02-02
Time:
14:29:39
Comments
Just returned from a 3 week stay at Monte Carvoeiro. It was absolutely marvelous, far exceeding our expectations. The staff were very efficient, ready to help in any way, and the quality of the accommodation unbelievable. Added to all that was perfect weather with only 1 day of showers! Wish we could have stayed much longer.

Linda and Gordon

Date:
18-02-02
Time:
16:13:16
Comments
Villa/appartment wanted for 6 people 3 bedrooms minimum. For 30 May to 7 June. please contact me on terrie.jones@frenchjones.co.uk

Date:
18-02-02
Time:
16:12:58
Comments
Villa/appartment wanted for 6 people 3 bedrooms minimum. For 30 May to 7 June. please contact me on terrie.jones@frenchjones.co.uk

Date:
05-11-01
Time:
14:41:03
Comments
Does anyone know of a small apartment in Monte Carvoeira available over Easter 2002?

Date:
28-07-01
Time:
14:30:09
Comments
Looking at buying a timeshare in the Algarve and after looking all around the net I think the comments on this site has made up my mind up, Monte Carvoeiro it is. Any final advice on buying would be very helpfull. Tony tony@8250.com

Date:
24-07-01
Time:
10:51:24
Comments
Es ist ein Tolles Örtchen. Leider hatte unser App. so durchgelegene Betten, trotz bester sonstiger Ausstattung, das es nicht so zu empfehlen ist. Außerdem befindet sich darunter ein Fischrestaurant mit einer einmaligen lauten bis 03:00 Uhr andauernden Küche. Gute Nacht, kann ich nur sagen. Sp.

Date:
21-06-01
Time:
14:00:43
Comments
Just got back after a weeks rental at Monte. We were really impressed with the quality of the resort and wouldn't hesitate to reccomended it to others. Andrew Gould (mail@wingandprayer.co.uk)

Date:
23-04-01
Time:
22:45:53
Comments
stayed at monte twice..brilliant..go see chris at sales..lovely lady and very helpful..also line dance nights at montes in square...great pool for adults and kids..go there..see chros for advice..genuine girl......ian fowden..blackpool 01253870360

Date:
19-03-01
Time:
04:43:47
Comments
On my way to Carvoeiro on Friday! Can hardly wait, only problem is I am have difficulties deciding on what to pack! Since I am covered in snow here I am finding it hard to believe it will ever be warm again! I don't want to over pack since I want to save room to bring home many goodies from Portugal. So is it shorts and T-shirt weather? Is it cool in the mornings and evenings, sweater weather? Help!

Date:
05-03-01
Time:
18:46:54
Comments
See letter dated 26th September 2000 for good comments about the resort and see web site www.algarve.uk.com for other visitor comments. The 2 bed apartments will accommodate a family of five but a bit late now for school holiday booking. Tel. Tina on 00 351 282 350800.

Date:
26-01-01
Time:
14:49:17
Comments
Has anyone out there stayed in the single storey, two-bedroomed apartments at Monte Carvoeiro (not the townhouses). I'd be interested to know what they are like. Are they spacious - sufficient for a family of five? Are they nicely equipped? General view of the resort seems a positive one - is this a true picture? Many thanks.

Date:
12-12-00
Time:
15:12:34
Comments
Off to carvoeiro next year and we just can't wait (I am a Fish, I am a Fish, I am a fish)

Date:
26-11-00
Time:
23:55:51
Comments
I WAS IN THE ALGARVE AND THIS AREA AND LOVED IT. i USED TO WORK IN PORTUGAL 17 YEARS AGO AND AM SAD TO SEE SO MUCH GROWTH, YET I WANT TO MOVE THERE. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF THE BEST REAL ESTATE AGENT, LET ME KNOW. WE ALSO ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST PRICES ON A TOWNHOUSE, VILLA, OR APARTMENT WITH AT LEAST 2BEDROOMS AND 2 BATHS. WHAT ARE THE BEST AREAS AND VALUES IN THIS AREA? EMAIL US AT ABELCOMM@AOL.COM ANDREA AND CARL

Date:
26-09-00
Time:
09:28:52
Comments
We have just returned from Carvoeiro, we stayed at the Monte Carvoeiro. If you want advice from real people then here is mine. The Monte Carvoeiro is the best resort we have ever stayed in, we have travelled all over Europe and the Canaries, but Monte Carvoeiro is far better than any other resort we have visited. Five reasons for visiting Monte Carvoeiro, The resort is Gold Crown Standard, the people are extremely friendly, the food is excellent, the weather wonderful and the beaches are magnificent. Do not hesitate in visiting Monte Carvoeiro, we are already looking forward to our next visit.

Date:
25-09-00
Time:
12:46:25
Comments
Monte Carvoeiro - this resort is by far the highest quality we've ever experienced in our many years of timeshare exchanging. The units are gorgeous. The staff are extremely helpful. The location superb.

Paciorek, USA.

Date:
22-09-00
Time:
16:33:15
Comments
Left hot sunny Carvoeiro saturday to rainy grey Engalnd today. As I sit here at work I am missing it dreadfully! Monte Carvoeiro was it's usual brilliant place. Every meal on site was brilliant. The staff lovely - say hello to Maureen on reception (my husband's also Irish hence the favouritism!) Eileen - I never did get time to get my drink in Monte's so save it for next time!! on the other hand a free week I would gladly exchange it for!!! Don't take taxi's driven by Nelson - he's a maniac and overcharges. Make sure you negotiate the price before getting in the taxi. Watch out for him at the airport! have to go - work is calling !! The Sheridans & co

Date:
04-09-00
Time:
12:54:55
Comments
Haaaaai Vakantie gangers (nederlanders!!)

Wij zijn deze zomer 2 weken in Carvoeiro geweest en het was faaaaantaaaastisch!! Lekker zonnetje, mooie zee en stranden....en elke dag een kannetje sangria bij de Smiler's bar halen!! What a life!! Het is dus heel erg aan te raden om erheen te gaan!

doei! groetjes Naomi en Angela uit Den Helder homepage:

See ya next year!!

Date:
11-08-00
Time:
15:45:46
Comments
We have just returned from a wonderful two weeks. We are six adults who had the lovely "Casa Josephine" in Sesmarias.

The centre in Carvoeiro is a good base for a family holiday. The food is brilliant, we did not have a bad meal at all during our stay.

"Sullys" bar was a great start/finish point for an evening.

There is alot of building going on around the outskirts of Carvoeiro. We will certainly be back. We only hope you can maintain the atmoshphere and charm of your lovely place. Don't overdevelop and ruin things. The only gripe we have is the problem of parking and driving in the centre....busy,busy,busy. Banish the cars to an out of town spot and have an alternative public transport into the center, eg. trams,buses...hoofing it on a decent pavement It's a worldwide problem though not just Cavoeiro's

thanks agin for a lovely holiday Lorna Campbell

Date:
01-08-00
Time:
11:48:20
Comments
I'm the person who fell in love with Carvoeiro last July (see message 14/7/99). At last I'm coming back!with Husband and friends and we're booked at Monte Carvoeiro again in September. Can't believe it will be over a year since we were there. Too many reasons to go into here - but it wasn't for not wanting to. Watch this space late Sept and I'll let you know what Monte Carvoeiro is like this year. I have no reason to believe it will be any less appealing than last year! Roll on Sept 9th !!

Date:
30-07-00
Time:
13:37:42
Comments
Just returned to England after two great weeks at Monte Carvoeiro. Staff at the complex friendly and very helpful, accomodation and facilities first class. Restaurants in the town great, O Patio in the Square not cheap but service and food top notch. Best in the town is Lugar - good, inexpensive food and great proprietor. Finish your meal with "Grandmother's Secret" liqueur but be warned it could give you a sweet tooth ! We loved the holiday, our third in the Algarve and the best by far. Hope to return soon.

Date:
21-07-00
Time:
10:02:10
Comments
Monte Carvoeiro is just simply FABULOUS !!!!!

M.Carvoeiro Admirer !!

Date:
14-07-99
Time:
14:28:45
Comments
We (me, husband,daughter and daughter's friend) have just come back from a weeks holiday in Carvoeiro. As everyone said, we fell in love with the place and wish we were still there. This was my third trip to the Algarve since October and was definitely one of the best. We stayed at Monte Carvoeiro which was a superb place to stay. We booked late teletext and it was one of the best deals we've ever had as regards price/accomodation/resort/facilities etc. I can thoroughly recommend staying there. There was one disappointment though WEBMASTER WHERE WERE YOU ?!! After getting so much info from this site before I went I wanted to meet you and be able to email back home etc. but it wasn't possible. Have you thought of having an internet cafe? Thankyou for the site and I hope it's not long before we come back.

JMT&J