Extra Walk Monday 3 June 2019 : Pescadores

The ad hoc walking group
Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Extra Walk Monday 3 June 2019 : Pescadores

Post by Geoff »

This is a walk that Wendy will be leading.....it starts at the Pescadores Cafe, but I don't know any more details than that!

Degree of difficulty ( scale 1 to 5 ) : not sure...don't know where they are going! Probably 3 , energetic.

Duration : probably 2 to 2.5 hours

Directions:From CVO, go over Silves bridge and right on N124 for about 4.9kms, driving past 2 cafes, one called " Casa de Pasta a Norinha" and one " Taberna da Norinha" , both on the left hand side of the road.

Turn left at a sign saying " Pedreira , Pinheiro e Garrado" and drive 0.4kms : turn left and meet at Cafe Retiro dos Pescadores. Please do not park right in front of the cafe : there is limited parking on the opposite side of the road,but best to park after you turn off the N124 but before you actually turn left.

NB Do NOT turn left on N124 at the earlier sign saying just " Pinheiro e Garrado" , which is before the 2 cafes.

Co-ordinates; N37.214343, W8.394780

Start :1000.

Wear stout trainers/walking boots....a walking pole would be useful. Sunhats hopefully recommended, but some wet weather gear might come in handy.

Please note that the walk will be cancelled of the weather is poor. Hopefully someone will put a note on this website at about 0830 that morning, 0900 at the latest.

All walks at your own risk.
There is no charge.
Please indicate below if you are intending to come, as numbers may have to be limited.

Don't know if they are organising a lunch!
Saryan
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Extra Walk Monday 3 June 2019 : Pescadores

Post by Saryan »

Hi Wendy I will meet you there at 10 for walk and lunch. Many thanks Susan
MikeAlmond
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by MikeAlmond »

I'm in. See you at your place at 9.30 Wendy. I'll stop for lunch if it's on, if not, no problem.

Mike
KBB
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by KBB »

Hi Wendy, count us in for the walk.
C&K
Saryan
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Saryan »

Hi Wendy sorry I can't meet you for walk and lunch tomorrow. We're heading home on Friday so hope to see you next time we're in Carvoeiro. Have a great summer. Susan
Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Geoff »

Wendy reports....We had a lovely reverse walk today hoping for some shade from the eucalyptus on the back side. But not much after the fires. However we had a great walk but after much needed beers we decided that was it until autumn!!