Walks in October/November/December 2018

The ad hoc walking group
Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Walks in October/November/December 2018

Post by Geoff »

Hi
All being well, we will be doing monday walks from 23 Oct to 6 December , with the odd thursday and/or Saturday walk thrown in!
Details to follow much nearer the time.
Geoff
Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Re: Walks in October/November/December 2018

Post by Geoff »

Hi all

We've heard about the terrible fires during the summer, and they appear to have affected a lot of the walks we usually do. I'll be checking when I get out there as to which ones are still viable, but will only be publicicing details of the first few walks, which should be OK.

There will be walks each monday, plus some other days, but all TBA until later.

Look forward to meeting up with friends old & new

Geoff
Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Geoff »

Linda & Russell confirm that they will be leading walks on 8th, 15th and 22nd October, but will need to check things our before they post any walks. Details will be posted 3 days before and all walks about 10 kms with some ups and downs.
Saryan
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Saryan »

Hi Geoff My husband John and I did a walk with you last year and really enjoyed it. We'll be in Carvoeiro from 9th October for a month and would like to join you on 22nd October if that's possible. Many thanks Susan Ryan
Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Geoff »

Hi Geoff My husband John and I did a walk with you last year and really enjoyed it. We'll be in Carvoeiro from 9th October for a month and would like to join you on 22nd October if that's possible. Many thanks Susan Ryan
Hi Susan
Keep an eye on the website & sign up once walks are published : I won't be out till 23 October but Linda & Russell hope to lead a walk on 22 October, so you should be OK for that.
They have also published details of a walk on 15 Oct that you can sign up for.
If you want to come on the 29 Oct & 5 November ones, officially full, let me know & I will see if I can squeeze you in!
Geoff
Saryan
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Saryan »

Hi Geoff Many thanks for that. We will go on the walk on 22nd October and hopefully we can join you on 29th October and 5th November. I'll confirm closer to dates I hope that's ok. Many thanks Susan and John
dgmtpr
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by dgmtpr »

Hi Goeff & Sue,

Hello from Northern Ontario, Canada! Dan & Trudy will be returning to Carvoeiro in Feb-Apr 2019. Looking forward to your walks/lunches. Will monitor CVO Ramblers' forum for your walks during those dates. Take care for now!
Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Geoff »

Dan & Trudy will be returning to Carvoeiro in Feb-Apr 2019
Be lovely to see you both again...I still recall Trudy's magic touch with the first aid......we'll be there most of that time, and will probably start publishing walk details in late December/early January....staying in Portimao again?

Geoff
dgmtpr
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by dgmtpr »

We rented an apartment in Carvoeiro. Now I can enjoy an extra glass of wine! Not too far from Rod & Gail.