Portuguese lessons / Babysitting / PC lessons / Photography

Jo*
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Portuguese lessons / Babysitting / PC lessons / Photography

Post by Jo* »

Hello all!

Some of you may know me already but for those who don't, I am English young female completely bilingual having been brought up in the sunny Algarve (Portuguese school education and British University Bachelor's degree) available for:

*Basic Portuguese lessons as a foreign language - whether you are hoping to learn the basics or wanting to improve on what you already know (please note, I have no teaching degree)

*Basic Computer lessons - from learning how your computer works (organising your folders, attaching documents/photographs to emails, using word/excel, and so on, - I am very patient and won't judge!) to learning how to use more advanced programmes like Photoshop and Autocad

*Babysittting - of all ages, years of experience, references available

*Photography - I freelance for local magazines, cover events, weddings and have done shoots for example for Karma Se7en jewellery collection ( https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/k ... f=12&pt=40 )

If you would like further information on any of the above, please PM me.

Kindest regards,

Jo
Jo*
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Re: Portuguese lessons / Babysitting / PC lessons / Photogra

Post by Jo* »

Hi all,

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to bump this page to let everyone know I am still available for the things listed above.

Please PM me for more information.

Kindest regards,

Jo
Jo*
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Re: Portuguese lessons / Babysitting / PC lessons / Photogra

Post by Jo* »

To all of you here for Easter or coming in the next few months, just wanted to say I am available for Babysitting (as well as portuguese and computer lessons, listed above). References available.

Kindest regards,

Joana