Carer

pouty
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Carer

Post by pouty »

I am an ex qualified Nurse who is available to care for you or a relative in the comfort of your own home. Maybe you have just been in Hospital and need help to recuperate. Maybe you are unable to manage those daily tasks like getting up, washing and all personal care. I am able to carry out all forms of personal care, catheter care, and dressings ( ulcer, bed sores ) I believe that it is best to try to live an independent life in the comfort of your own home, but have that extra help to achieve this. I am caring, kind, understanding and above all reliable and honest.I have a car. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like further information. Reference and CV can be supplied. Linda
Last edited by pouty on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
laserblazer
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Re: Carer

Post by laserblazer »

Whereabouts in Carvoeiro are you located?
pouty
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by pouty »

Hi,

I dont live there at the moment, but I am looking for an apartment there. I live about 15 mins away near Lagoa, and I do have a car.

Linda
pouty
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by pouty »

laserblazer wrote:Whereabouts in Carvoeiro are you located?
Are you interested ? references can be supplied. Where in Worcestershire are you from ? I am from Pershore !!
laserblazer
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by laserblazer »

pouty wrote:
laserblazer wrote:Whereabouts in Carvoeiro are you located?
Are you interested ? references can be supplied. Where in Worcestershire are you from ? I am from Pershore !!
It wasn't clear where you were hoping to offer your services. I don't need they m yet thanks.