Comments posted between 28-05-2000 and 03-12-2002

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/algarseco.gif
Steen Jakobsen
Site Admin

Comments posted between 28-05-2000 and 03-12-2002

Post by Steen Jakobsen »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
19-06-01
Time:
07:26:25
Comments
We will be arriving to Algar Seco, for the first time, in a few days. We booked our apartment through the internet (after learning about the place on the Carveiro.com website), and we are very impressed so far about the fast and pleasant service we received from the people down there. The whole thing was totally painless, and we had our confirmation and VISA receipts faxed, then mailed to us within days... we are looking forward to our stay.

Paulina and Dick Tchairdjian - Calgary Alberta CANADA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
18-03-01
Time:
20:05:14
Comments
Hello to all the staff at Algar Seco from Bill and Vi Sader. Just a note to thank all for the friendly service we received for our 3 week stay in February at Algar Seco. I think we returned too soon. Then we arrived home we were welcomed with 12" of snow and have not seen the bare ground yet. It may be spring in the Algarve but it is still winter in Western New York State.

Best regards from Bill & Vi Sader from the good old USA

Date:
06-09-00
Time:
22:13:12
Comments
Wir waren in diesem Jahr zum dritten Mal im Algar Seco Parque und sind immer noch begeistert. Die wunderbare Aussicht auf den Atlantik, die Grösse und Ausstattung der Wohnungen und nicht zuletzt der freundliche Service durch das gute Personal werden uns sicher noch einmal dorthin führen.

R. Beering, Raesfeld, Germany

Date:
28-05-00
Time:
09:24:50
Comments
Just got back from 3 weeks in Carvoeiro, stayed at Algo Seco, great place to stay with wounderful view of sea. After a good meal at one of the fine resturants in the downtown area my wife and I made a bee line to your ice crean shop, love the on site made cones. Found where you hid the camera for you up to date picture of Carvoeiro. For 3 weeks we covered just about every spot on the Algarve, Carvoeiro still beats them all. Keep sending your e-mail's.

Regards from cold and snowy Olean, NY USA

Bill and Vi Sader

Date:
28-05-00
Time:
09:24:21
Comments
We have just returned home from stay at Algar Seco Parque - it was fabulous - better (and cheaper) than Almansor last year - can't thank the staff enough! Real luxury at a nice off-season price!

Best food this year was at Bistroteque with Lanterna/A Gale close seconds - poorest was Casa Algarvia - I just prefer my fish properly cooked. Sorry all you food guides but O Chefe Antonio's seems greatly over-rated and not as good as we remembered!

Still we loved it all and hope to be back in November!

Muito obrigado! The McGregors (Glasgow).
nancylopez
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Algar Seco Parque

Post by nancylopez »

Looking for people who have stayed here. Is it as nice as the brochure. We are planning a trip next July for one week and have inquired about booking.

Paulina and Dick if you read this we would very much like your feedback from when you were there. We are booking a 2 bedroom apartment.

You can email me at ann_mccarten@hotmail.com
Dick Tchairdjian

Feedback

Post by Dick Tchairdjian »

Sorry Ann.. it is now years later and I stumbled onto this posts again... I realized I never had a chance to write our comments after our stay at the Algar Seco.

We had a fabulous stay. The place was spectacular and the vacation to the Algarve was one of our more memorable visits. We were truely pleasantly surprised with what we discovered. I hope it is still as good as I remember. Spectacular coastline, good inexpensive food, clean and very friendly people. Renting a car: I recommend one from a big name company: we rented from a small vendor.. and the car was a bit of a cluncker... but ok and we saved a lot.

One of our highlight was visiting Donna Anna beach among many of the beaches we visited. We took a tour of the grottos and caves with the small fishing boats at the beach... a MUST. Also the restaurant overlooking the beach was truely spectacular, and we had fresh fish that we selected from a tray for VERY inexpensive prices... yammy.

We had breakfast at the small restaurant by the pool at the Seca every morning, it was reasonably priced and good. We met the manager who gave us a lot of tips on what to do... Also told us the best time to go was in June... best weather and best prices.... guaranteed no rain!

Hope this helps. dick@tchairdjian.com for future querries..

Dick and Pauline