Events

Top 10 pages, Organise Get-Togethers and community events. Check the CVO Ramblers walking group. Food recipes & golf news.
Gambrinus

Events

Post by Gambrinus »

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the events forum.

Here you will find posts with information about upcoming events and get-togethers.
The idea is, that every registered user who wants to take part in an event can inform themselves about date, time and venue, send a PM to either Kteee or myself to confirm and we will try to coordinate everything locally.
Gambrinus

Post by Gambrinus »

I could kick myself for this one :lol: :lol: but could we please keep the banter to a minimum in the sticky post with the dates, etc. Its a bit hard to keep track of whats going on.
Michael Crane
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Michael Crane »

G, how about a sticky on Festivals? I could put one in FAQ (if you prefer), but I think in Events is a more natural place. I think it would be useful and entertaining to know what and where annual festivals et al are so that when members come over we could take in one or two.
laserblazer
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by laserblazer »

Could you split it into 12 sub forums, one for each month. It would make searching easier.
Michael Crane
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Michael Crane »

Over to you G :wink:
Gambrinus

Post by Gambrinus »

A note on the events section:

Unfortunatly some establishments in Carvoeiro have interpreted publicising events as a free ticket to publish every single live music act/event in their establishment.
Obviously free advertising was not the idea of this section and these threads, if they are not from a paying sponsor or advertiser, will be deleted.
Algarvechannel5
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Re: Events - Video Update for Oct/Nov 2009

Post by Algarvechannel5 »

Hello everyone,
Thought you may want to take a look at the latest BE HIP Show. Go on location with the BE HIP CREW and watch the video of the upcoming events, news and weather for October 15 to Nov 14 2009. Click on the link below to get "caught up" on the latest !!

http://www.algarvechannel5.net