Monte CVO - Restaurants & Kids

G
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Monte CVO - Restaurants & Kids

Post by G »

My girlfriend, my daughter aged 6yrs & myself will be returning to Cvo for the 3rd time in May -we love the place so much!

For those people with children try Monte Cvo to eat - (up the steep hill from the square on the rhs as you look towards the sea.)

It's an enclosed square surrouned by great restaurants & a great place for the children to play in complete safety. We just ate our food & completey forgot about the kids!

I'm not sure of the names of the restaurants - but some great stone steak places. There is also a great cocktail bar in the corner as a warm up for the night - try the puzzles that the waiter has - just as you're really pleased with yourself after solving one, he brings you another!
Also, can someone tell me the name of the restaurant in the square that is run by a local lady with a very strange accent - she learnt her English from a Glaswegian!
A very friendly place with great food too.

See you in May.

G
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

You're thinking of O Salmao, where Chistina is the Portuguese owner, and being married to Ed, who comes from Scotland and does the cooking, speaks with that awesome accent :shock:
biffa
CVO Master
CVO Master

Lost Kids

Post by biffa »

G - if you forgot the kids we can always post 'em back to you :)
tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by tricky »

Spoilsport :D

Tricky