very pleasant

pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

very pleasant

Post by pato »

sampled the New ownership of the VDM golf on Sunday and watched the England game, John and Sue? were great hosts and put on a Hog Roast for lunch, delicious! well worth a visit and support, they'll try very hard to improve the facility, they have plans for the future, good luck to them. :)
jimmyp
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: very pleasant

Post by jimmyp »

Sounds good Pato but will they still do the rather tasty baguettes on the lunchtime menu?! My son will be mortified if not :D
Tony Knight
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Tony Knight »

Good afternoon from sunny Swindon.
Any more news about eating at the Vale Do Milho golf club lunchtimes. For the past couple of years we have stayed in a villa at Carvoeiro Clube, which was conveniently located within walking distance of the tennis club and the restaurant there. Unfortunately, we were unable to book the same villa this year, and will be staying at Vale Do Milho for the first time. I understand that the restaurant at the golf club is now under new ownership, so were wondering whether it would be suitable for our party of 5 adults and 2 young children. Any comments would be appreciated.

Tony Knight
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

Tony, the new stewards I'm sure will be delighted to see you, give it a go they'll need all the support they can get to make it a success and to make it a welcome asset to the area. :D