Sen Tonkin

Farol
CVO Master
CVO Master

Sen Tonkin

Post by Farol »

The first time we tried to go here it was full which for a restaurant that had just opened seemed a good thing. We eventually went there this week and it was a lot quieter. It's in Ferragudo - see this forum's restaurant map. Totally vietnamese menu and style. All the staff are friendly and explain every dish and how to eat them. We had their set menu at 40 euros for 2 people and it was excellent. If you want nice surroundings, friendly staff, good food and a slightly different experience to other local offerings then try here.
djprescott
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Sen Tonkin

Post by djprescott »

Thanks for the review, sounds like something a bit different.
njc0607
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by njc0607 »

I too can thoroughly recommend this place...
PTBUXTON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by PTBUXTON »

Went last Friday and enjoyed an excellent meal,both my wife and I were impressed with the food, presentation,and the advice we received on what to try.
PTBUXTON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by PTBUXTON »

Our Fourth visit was as good as the first,tasty well presented food,makes a real change to Thai,Indian,and Chinese not that I dislike them we just do not have a vietnamese restaurant that near to us.
destroyer
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by destroyer »

Yes, we always make a point of going when we're over. Very friendly family. We went last year with my two year old grandson and he was playing kitchens in the small play area with the two little girls of the family, and turned up at the table in miniature apron and chef's hat. Later, they seemed to be readying their doll's make up, and got to the point of sitting him down for his makeover when their mum intervened!
Nice people, and good food.