Cozinha Da Avo

smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Cozinha Da Avo

Post by smudger »

This used to be Original, down by the Windmill House, Vale de Lapa. FIrst time we went, it was mobbed and we were told could be "an hour" before we could get table, was 10 adults and 3 children. Next time we went it was just after noon and managed to get table no problem. Pedro from Escondidinho (The Ritz), is now there and we were impressed with the food and value for money. Lunchtime has the usual menu of the day with decent choices. Popular with locals, similar lunchtime clientele as at Escondidinho and O Branco. :D
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Cozinha Da Avo

Post by logicbob »

smudger wrote:This used to be Original, down by the Windmill House, Vale de Lapa. FIrst time we went, it was mobbed and we were told could be "an hour" before we could get table, was 10 adults and 3 children. Next time we went it was just after noon and managed to get table no problem. Pedro from Escondidinho (The Ritz), is now there and we were impressed with the food and value for money. Lunchtime has the usual menu of the day with decent choices. Popular with locals, similar lunchtime clientele as at Escondidinho and O Branco. :D
Where is this exactly please and I will add it to the Restaurant map.
tommy tunstall
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by tommy tunstall »

We went to the Cozinha when we were over in July, still needs a few bits of decorating to the place. But the food was good. Excellent value, pleased because Pedro was a lovely guy, and it is sad to see that he and Andre, Rui and Vera have left the Escondina.
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

logicbob wrote:Where is this exactly please and I will add it to the Restaurant map.
Looks like it's already on the map with its new name, Bob :D
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by logicbob »

e-richard wrote:
logicbob wrote:Where is this exactly please and I will add it to the Restaurant map.
I answered my own question and did a google search and found it so I added it to the map last yesterday.
smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by smudger »

logicbob wrote:
e-richard wrote:
I answered my own question and did a google search and found it so I added it to the map last yesterday.
Thanks logicbob.