Earth

smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Earth

Post by smudger »

This place gets mentioned in other venue posts but thought I'd give it its own post.
I've been in couple of times for wine and olives to have a wander round the shop side of the business. From those visits returned for a breakfast and then again for a lunch. Impression? Very good and a venue unique for Carvoeiro. Loved the food and the ambience on offer. And what's a good sign?? When everywhere else is quiet this place was busy.
algarve123
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Earth

Post by algarve123 »

smudger wrote:This place gets mentioned in other venue posts but thought I'd give it its own post.
I've been in couple of times for wine and olives to have a wander round the shop side of the business. From those visits returned for a breakfast and then again for a lunch. Impression? Very good and a venue unique for Carvoeiro. Loved the food and the ambience on offer. And what's a good sign?? When everywhere else is quiet this place was busy.
Totally agree. Great place and always has something different on offer.
Been many times since it opened and it is always really delicious.
smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by smudger »

Just in case anyone visiting Earth. Closed Tuesday, found out after walking up Restaurant Hill!!! Closes at 6pm, kitchen closes at 5pm.
Just saying.
Algarve Eagle
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Algarve Eagle »

Visited Earth for lunch a few weeks back, and ended up tempted by the all-day breakfast! It was excellent.
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

Algarve Eagle wrote:Visited Earth for lunch a few weeks back, and ended up tempted by the all-day breakfast! It was excellent.
I know the place and I'm sure it's successful but the name Earth puts me off a little especially if I've ordered lettuce. :|
madaboutangling
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by madaboutangling »

It has been a great addition to the town offering very tasty and different light meals in a cool environment. It is linked to the Terroir wine bar almost opposite and shares the same wines. The owner manager is also a good artist and worth checking out too. Also don't miss the wines in Terroir.