Tony's

Please also see www.eatalgarve.com

Moderators: e-richard, kteee, Gambrinus


Tony's

Postby tricky » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:36 pm

Having just had a fabulous meal at Tony's ( on out road after Harry's bar) I can't recommend it enough
Just when you feel like a healthy salad, baguette or even (for those not on a diet) really nice burgers, it's the place to go
Chico ( formally of chicos on restaurant hill) also does a great selection of heathy smoothies, mind you his wine list is pretty good too. I was very
Impressed with the cleanliness of the place, not seen anywhere in Carvoeiro that measures up
Great place for lunch or a snack
tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend
 
Posts: 3033
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:05 pm
Location: Cheshire & Mateo serro

Re: Tony's

Postby alf1956 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:01 am

We have been there & we also found it very good. Antonio who owns also has a restaurant in Ferragudo on the back lane which is also very good & well worth a visit, I cant remember the name but will try to remember it & post it on here.
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:36 am
Location: SHEFFIELD

Re: Tony's

Postby smudger » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:55 pm

alf1956 wrote:We have been there & we also found it very good. Antonio who owns also has a restaurant in Ferragudo on the back lane which is also very good & well worth a visit, I cant remember the name but will try to remember it & post it on here.


The fairly new build at the market end of the back lane? O Canto or something?
smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: West of Scotland & near Sesmerais

Re: Tony's

Postby alf1956 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Yes I'm sure that's the one, quite nice outside & inside.
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:36 am
Location: SHEFFIELD

Re: Tony's

Postby tomgibson » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:04 am

Excellent. You can usually find a parking space close by.
tomgibson
CVO Senior
CVO Senior
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:03 pm
Location: Maidenhead & Carvoeiro

Re: Tony's

Postby logicbob » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:31 am

smudger wrote:
alf1956 wrote:We have been there & we also found it very good. Antonio who owns also has a restaurant in Ferragudo on the back lane which is also very good & well worth a visit, I cant remember the name but will try to remember it & post it on here.


The fairly new build at the market end of the back lane? O Canto or something?



Yes it is O Canto but he does not own it anymore.
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:26 pm
Location: Hertfordshire / Vale De Milho

Re: Tony's

Postby alf1956 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Yes logicbob we called in when we were over is September & found out that he does not own it anymore. He nows runs a tuk tuk !
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:36 am
Location: SHEFFIELD

Re: Tony's

Postby logicbob » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:05 pm

alf1956 wrote:Yes logicbob we called in when we were over is September & found out that he does not own it anymore. He nows runs a tuk tuk !



Yes I saw him in the village last week, I think from what he said the Tuk Tuk is owned by Jose from Vale De Milho restaurant and just drives it for fun.
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:26 pm
Location: Hertfordshire / Vale De Milho


Return to Restaurant reviews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest