Da donato

PTBUXTON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Da donato

Post by PTBUXTON »

Farol wrote:Personally if I went to a restaurant for a meal and there was a live parrot show I would be far from pleased and would be inclined to walk out. :(
It was outside the restaurant my friend not inside,you need to lighten up.
Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Geoff »

My daughter went last night and reports;

"last night we went to the pizza restaurant by the water tower. On a Tuesday they do a meat BBQ for 12 euros, all you can eat. Comes with rice, chips and salad which you help yourself to. Had half a carafe of house rose for 4.50 which was very drinkable. Food Was really good and if you keep eye on waitress you can make sure you get the fresh off the BBQ food! So a walkable more Portuguese place at last! (Only on a Tuesday though)".

Hope they still do this in November!
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by logicbob »

Geoff wrote:My daughter went last night and reports;

"last night we went to the pizza restaurant by the water tower. On a Tuesday they do a meat BBQ for 12 euros, all you can eat. Comes with rice, chips and salad which you help yourself to. Had half a carafe of house rose for 4.50 which was very drinkable. Food Was really good and if you keep eye on waitress you can make sure you get the fresh off the BBQ food! So a walkable more Portuguese place at last! (Only on a Tuesday though)".

Is this now Casa João ???
smudger
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by smudger »

logicbob wrote:

Yes. Joao used to have a gin bar Della Roca or something in Portimao I think.
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by logicbob »

smudger wrote:
logicbob wrote:

Yes. Joao used to have a gin bar Della Roca or something in Portimao I think.
Thanx, I will put it on the restaurant map.
PTBUXTON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by PTBUXTON »

Wrong ONE MY FRIEND Da Donato has moved down towards Lagoa.
roy4eyes
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by roy4eyes »

Agreed - cannot the title of this thread be changed to Casa Joao ( or even ex-Donatos) to avoid confusion ?

The real Da Donato has it's own thread.
Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Casa Joao ( ex-Donatos)

Post by Geoff »

Agreed - cannot the title of this thread be changed to Casa Joao ( or even ex-Donatos) to avoid confusion ?
good idea.....but I think that only the moderator/first poster can do this...other than on individual posts
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Casa Joao ( ex-Donatos)

Post by logicbob »

Geoff wrote:
good idea.....but I think that only the moderator/first poster can do this...other than on individual posts

Looks like your prayers have been answered. 8)
Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Geoff »

Looks like your prayers have been answered. 8)
don't think so.....thats just the title of that post...I'll PM eRichard to do it
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

This thread did actually start out talking about Da Donato. To change the title would probably be wrong - even if I knew how to do it :(

So, please by all means start a new topic about Casa Joao, but in forums people often wander off topic and its really no big deal.
Its a realistic reflection of real life :D
roy4eyes
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by roy4eyes »

Would it not be simpler to close this thread ?

Future comments could then be made under the correct heading.