bistro 72

jjallen
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Re: bistro 72

Post by jjallen »

Bruce
I don't have a problem with the bistro I was just trying to find out if things have improved there so I could give it another try next month, I do have a bit of a problem with staff members putting postive remarks just to keep their jobs.
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by bruce »

jjallen wrote:Bruce
I don't have a problem with the bistro I was just trying to find out if things have improved there so I could give it another try next month, I do have a bit of a problem with staff members putting postive remarks just to keep their jobs.
I can assure you I have no connection with bistro72, give it a try and then form an opinion......not related to MrsT who ran it down are you?
jjallen
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by jjallen »

Bruce please accept my apology as I did not mean you as a staff member, but it was spook who said she had a family member working there.
Sorry for any confusion.
spook
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by spook »

Thanks Bruce, needed some support on this!! For the record the current management were not running Bistro 72 in May!!! :lol:
spook
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by spook »

jjallen wrote:Bruce please accept my apology as I did not mean you as a staff member, but it was spook who said she had a family member working there.
Sorry for any confusion.
jjallen are you implying that I have put positive remarks because my Husband works there? I have no need to protect his job, he protects his own job by being an honest, reliable, hard working gentlemen. May I suggest that you start to think very carefully before posting on this forum in future. :x
bifas 1st darling!
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by bifas 1st darling! »

This is the reason I stopped logging on to Carvoeiro.com. After a couple of years I decided to have a look at what the people who "really know what Carvoeiro is all about" have to say, surprise, surprise, same shit different people :evil: . If you didn´t like it don't go back, simple. know what I won't be wasting my time looking at in the future :lol:
spook
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by spook »

Very well said bifas 1st darling!!!! :D
Ernie
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Ernie »

Who is the management these days?
Ernie
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by Ernie »

It seems to change management every year!
spook
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by spook »

Mandy, the owner of Atlantic View which used to be Rascals.
jjallen
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by jjallen »

It does seem to change every six months I thought Andy was the new manager last year and that it was a bar and now it's Mandy and it's a restaurant. Not really sure about being a restaurant as I thought you needed a different licence and it's very difficult to get one
I hope she's got a restaurant licence as I know bars to be closed permanently because of the incorrect licences.
Also a little message for my friend spook, thanks for your friendly little message it really shows your true colours
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by bruce »

jjallen wrote:It does seem to change every six months I thought Andy was the new manager last year and that it was a bar and now it's Mandy and it's a restaurant. Not really sure about being a restaurant as I thought you needed a different licence and it's very difficult to get one
I hope she's got a restaurant licence as I know bars to be closed permanently because of the incorrect licences.
Also a little message for my friend spook, thanks for your friendly little message it really shows your true colours

You could make this your mission for your next visit to Carvoeiro, check Mandy has the right credentials to operate her business -just to put our minds at rest. Would hate to find ourselves aiding and abetting someone falling foul of the law :(
Thurlestone
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by Thurlestone »

Had a fantastic breakfast at Bistro 72 this morning and was greeted by efficient and friendly staff. It would appear that the manager certainly knows her stuff!!
jjallen
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by jjallen »

what is on the breakfast and lunch menu as I might pop in one my next visit
Gregory
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Gregory »

Enjoyed a really good breakfast at Bistro 72 this morning, faultless in terms of food, staff and atmosphere - to say nothing of the reasonable pricing! Just the job for a damp and dreary morning, certainly cheered us up, will definitely be going again. :)