Which is the best Chinese restaurant?

ceh
CVO Master
CVO Master

Which is the best Chinese restaurant?

Post by ceh »

I'm sure that there been a topic on this before but as places change....let's start again.

I know that there the chinese on the right going up Estrada do Farol and we went there years ago on the 1st visit to cvo - think this has subsequently had dodgy reveiws! There's another on the left further up, one in Lagoa (Jardim do Sul or something similar ) that used to be well thought of, I think there's one on the N125 by the Lagoa junction, Trip Advisor has Chines Happy Talk high on its listings in Armacao de Pera and I'm sure there are more

Which one is the best?
tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Re: Which is the best Chinese restaurant?

Post by tricky »

I think we've tried most of them. Apart from the one near the petrol station at Lagoa which received such awful reviews we gave it a miss. We think the best one is on the left past bradys bar. That's not to say it's fantastic, but it's better than the rest in my opinion. Did hear that there was a good Chinese in Portimao but not sure name or location
Last edited by tricky on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

ceh wrote:Which one is the best?
I think that a better question would be:
"When you are really desperate for a change and must have a Chinese meal, which one is the least bad?"

My answer to that question would be the Jardim do Sul in the pedestrian precinct in Lagoa.
HampshireRich
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by HampshireRich »

e-richard wrote: "When you are really desperate for a change and must have a Chinese meal, which one is the least bad?"

Sarky! :roll:
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

HampshireRich wrote:..Sarky! :roll:
No, just a reflection on the quality of Chinese Restaurants in the immediate vicinity :cry:
djprescott
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by djprescott »

I would agree with Jardim Do Sul in Lagoa but it looked like it was closed when we were over in Feb.