A Rampa

alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: A Rampa

Post by alf1956 »

roy4eyes wrote:Perhaps the title of this thread may be a clue and followed up by the earlier posts from Steve and DaveK :roll: :lol:
You mean the title A Rampa ? I cannot see where it says A Rampa Carvoeiro or A Rempa Porches in the title of the thread Roy? I can see where Sue tells me its in Porches but cannot see any mention of anybody actually saying A Rampa Carvoeiro only people mentioning the old Brumas.
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by alf1956 »

I was kind of expecting a reply along the lines of "Hello Alf&a happy new year to you too. There is also a new A Rampa in Carvoeiro it is situated in the old Brumas place up the hill alongside O Cantinho" Maybe i am a touch too simplistic with my thinking.
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by alf1956 »

cumbria sue wrote:
alf1956 wrote:Where is this place please ? at €8.50 i think we need to pay them a visit !
Porches, turn up at the roundabout and then left just along the road
Thanks for the directions i fund it quite easily on google maps.
roy4eyes
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by roy4eyes »

Oops - no intention to offend - hence the smileys :oops:

Perhaps my belated 'Bom e Prospero Ano Novo' together with the promise of a pint on your next visit may restore relations :P
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by alf1956 »

roy4eyes wrote:Oops - no intention to offend - hence the smileys :oops:

Perhaps my belated 'Bom e Prospero Ano Novo' together with the promise of a pint on your next visit may restore relations :P
No offence taken Roy !
MaisieK
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by MaisieK »

We had lunch at A Rampa in Porches today 4 choices on the 8 euro all inclusive we both had Pork Cheeks, delicious followed by Apple Pie including red wine water and coffee a great lunch and we'll worth a visit. On the 125 turn right at the Porche roundabout and then first left.r
ceh
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by ceh »

We ate there last Friday 2 Jan in the evening and had the 8 euro menu - great value and nice place. It was full as there were a couple of large groups such that about 5 or 6 people were turned away which was a shame but I'm pleased to see it flourishing. We've been going in there each time we're in cvo for about the last year and a half and have always had a good experience.
jessi
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by jessi »

lunch there today,carvoiero, not the same people in Porches, not good, but maybe will improve'!!! :|