Bella vita Restaurant Club Atlantico

Gary/Gaynor
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Bella vita Restaurant Club Atlantico

Post by Gary/Gaynor »

For that special occasion (my birthday) went there last night, fantastic, this restaurant is a real find. Food and service just great. We had Chef's specials Veal in pepper cream sauce for main ...wow! On our arrival found the table covered with small fresh flower petals and a lovely little table display with candles and presented me with a lovely fresh fruit and cream sponge dessert. The waiters sang happy birthday, felt very special.
Gaynor
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Bella vita Restaurant Club Atlantico

Post by alf1956 »

I have posted on this site many, many times that in my opinion La Bella Vita is the best restaurant in&around Carvoeiro. The food is excellent as is the service.
shaz1967
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by shaz1967 »

We have just come back from Carvoeiro & we had our customary visit to Bella vita & as per usual the food was superb ! The only downside was that Luis one of the waiters who had been there for 10 years has left which we were saddened to hear as he was a great waiter. We had the surf&turf which is out of this world.
Bruce Wallis
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Bruce Wallis »

This restaurant is a class and a half above the others in the area.
The next best in terms of food quality has to be Chrissys in Lagoa
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by alf1956 »

I am in total agreement with you on that statement Bruce. We have eaten at quite a few up market fine dinning restaurants including Claridges &Royal Hospital Road which are 2 of Gordon Ramsays flagship restaurants which had Michelin stars when we ate there & I judge La Bella Vita to be up there with them for the standard of food.
widge
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by widge »

alf1956 wrote:I am in total agreement with you on that statement Bruce. We have eaten at quite a few up market fine dinning restaurants including Claridges &Royal Hospital Road which are 2 of Gordon Ramsays flagship restaurants which had Michelin stars when we ate there & I judge La Bella Vita to be up there with them for the standard of food.
It's even better alf1956 as it's every bit as good at a fraction of the price. Agree with you & Bruce, love this restaurant !
alf1956
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by alf1956 »

I agree Widge,I have yet to experience better food than you get at Bella Vitta