Rocha Mar

cumbria sue
CVO Master
CVO Master

Rocha Mar

Post by cumbria sue »

We went here last night and had the best meal we have had out up to now,the service and the food could'nt be faulted will certainly be going again :D
dennisg
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Rocha Mar

Post by dennisg »

Funnily enough, there have been some recent comments on the Rocha Brava forum re Rocha Mar. I posted that 4 of us had eaten there on 2 occasions and were not all impressed. My friend, who is normally easy going, was moved to comment to the owner on the second occasion we visited that it was the worst meal he had had on the Algarve. The owner shrugged his shoulders and walked off. We ate the second time to give them another chance, because my daughter and family ate there every night and thought it was "fabulous". Also, my credit card was cloned while we were in CVO and this was the only restaurant where it was taken away and used out of my sight. This all happened about 10 years ago, so perhaps we should now give them a 3rd chance to prove themselves?
cumbria sue
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Rocha Mar

Post by cumbria sue »

We also stopped going a few years ago because it went downhill but gave it another go last year and enjoyed it, last night there was about 40/50 people in and we had a great meal