Use the restaurant review site - eatalgarve

piggywidden93
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Use the restaurant review site - eatalgarve

Post by piggywidden93 »

After posting, it was suggested that it would be a good idea to try and keep the EatAlgarve review site up to date. I have looked at this in the past but didnt find it that helpful as it was a few years old. But if no-one uses it and just posts on the forum it will stay this way. So i have started reviewing every restaurant/bar we visted while we were here on holiday, I've found it easy to do , just register and click on restaurant review on the right handside. ( I found out I had registered nearly 4 years ago and hadn't remembered and hadn't used it :roll: ) Hope this helps x
piggywidden93
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Use the restaurant review site - eatalgarve

Post by piggywidden93 »

Please use this, it would be really helpful when we vist x
Lesley Jean
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Lesley Jean »

Yes, I always used to update it but then it just seemed to go dead and to be honest I completely forgot about it
jeremy
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by jeremy »

You and me both Lesley Jean - I've looked a few times, but there haven't been many posts recently - I'll post some after our next visit in May

piggywidden93
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by piggywidden93 »

Exactly 90 days to go !!!! Can't wait for our visit. Get those reviews posted - really enjoyed trying new places last year - we always like to come home will plenty of extra baggage!!!! Roll on August :D
jonc
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by jonc »

I think EatAlgarve needs some work.

I can't register, you get:

Access denied
You are not authorized to access this page.

The map is broken:

Unable to render map: Google Maps API key is missing.

Such a shame because it could be an improvement on Tripadvisor where it seems to be a secondary feature, and there are plenty of map position mistakes with the restaurants. However, little (if anything) has changed on EatAlgarve in the past three or four years, so webmaster - please either put in some effort to fix and improve it, or turn it off.