Onze

tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Onze

Post by tricky »

Having visited this restaurant when it first opened and finding it average to say the
Least, we had been persuaded by several friends to try it again. Which we did tonight. Table was booked for. 8pm. Orders were taken at. 8.45. Staters arrived at 9.30 after several. 'Wrong orders' delivered to the table. Drinks had to be asked for several times. We finally got out main course 2 hours after we arrived. Granted it was busy but everyone in the restaurant seemed to have a wait, not cheap but I have to say the food was lovely it
Was just a pity about the service. Would give it another go out of season though
e-richard

Re: Onze

Post by e-richard »

How interesting. We were in exactly the same position, having tried it originally, sworn not to return, but having been persuaded by others, we were about to return later this week. Thanks for the update and the warning - we won't.

Now, I don't know the ins and outs of running a restaurant, but I know a man who does, and his view is that this is normal in the first few weeks of opening a restaurant, as the owners and staff come to terms with the facilities. Its inexcusable after 3 years of trading !
kelly
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Onze

Post by kelly »

Yes we had this problem originally and my parents wanted to try again may not bother now.