What is restaurant called ?

ceh
CVO Master
CVO Master

What is restaurant called ?

Post by ceh »

Can someone provide the link to a thread a while back about a restaurant on the beach accessed across rough ground from near Pera, somewhere beyond Salgados?

I don't know what the restaurant is called nor the beach - I tried to find it once and gave up!

thanks
widge
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Re: What is restaurant called ?

Post by widge »

ceh wrote:Can someone provide the link to a thread a while back about a restaurant on the beach accessed across rough ground from near Pera, somewhere beyond Salgados?

I don't know what the restaurant is called nor the beach - I tried to find it once and gave up!

thanks
I've had this problem on occasions, 3 large gin & tonics & a bottle of Planalto is normally the root cause. :D :D
EMM
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by EMM »

If you drive to Praia grande beach and take the track to the right towards Armacao da Pera you will find the place I think you are looking for.
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by logicbob »

Is it one of these:

Vilarinho Restaurante - Bar

Carlos's Beach Bar

You can find them on the restaurant map.

Restaurant Map
ditzy
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by ditzy »

Maybe it's Carlos beach bar, its oysters were mentioned here viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19819&hilit=oyster
ceh
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by ceh »

Thanks - the thread re Carlos's bar looks familiar and the description of the location too. Will have another attempt at finding it this time on foot from A de Pera when in cvo for Easter

The other thread also reminded me that we haven't been to O Littorel so another place to try