Paradise in Carvoeiro

EMM
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Paradise in Carvoeiro

Post by EMM »

We noticed this morning that what was the Irish Times is now an Indian restaurant " Paradise ".
It opened last night as our usual favourite Indiano has lost some of its attraction, different chef ,we plan to give it try on this trip.
Bruce Wallis
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Re: Paradise in Carvoeiro

Post by Bruce Wallis »

EMM wrote:We noticed this morning that what was the Irish Times is now an Indian restaurant " Paradise ".
It opened last night as our usual favourite Indiano has lost some of its attraction, different chef ,we plan to give it try on this trip.
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!

What happened to Mr Must do everything, eat and drink everything Portuguese?? (naturally....of course??) :D :D
bruce
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by bruce »

Bruce Wallis wrote:
EMM wrote:We noticed this morning that what was the Irish Times is now an Indian restaurant " Paradise ".
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!

What happened to Mr Must do everything, eat and drink everything Portuguese?? (naturally....of course??) :D :D
Great minds think alike Bruce, I hope EMM knows the source of the food he might eat there :D
EMM
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by EMM »

So no one is interested in a new business in Carvoeiro then ??
If they are like the Indiano they will make it clear where their products come from unlike many others.
bugsey
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by bugsey »

Had lunch today in Paradise Restaraunt and it is very good. Probably the best Indian restaraunt we have found in the Algarve. Very good and varied menu and reasonably priced. Well decorated (you will not recognise that it was Irish Times).
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

bugsey wrote: Well decorated (you will not recognise that it was Irish Times).
Is that a compliment or wa! :?
Macherts
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Macherts »

I had a Takeaway on Monday evening, a Chicken Xacuti was not impressed 6 x cubes of chicken floating in sauce. I will going back to using the one on Restaurant Hill.