JAN

heini
CVO Master
CVO Master

JAN

Post by heini »

For a nice lunch on the square I have discovered JAN. Different menu for all tastes and appetites, very classy, friendly and professional service - and the sun and view is for free.
andara
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: JAN

Post by andara »

Totally agree. The noodle dishes are absolutely superb. :D :D :D
Bruce Wallis
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Bruce Wallis »

We liked this place as well. Simple lunchtime menu, but something slightly different from the normal fayre.
EMM
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by EMM »

It is good to read positive comments , our first experience was not so good, prawn tempura with the prawns still in their shells. May now consider giving the place a second try.
heini
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by heini »

Bruce Wallis wrote:We liked this place as well. Simple lunchtime menu, but something slightly different from the normal fayre.
There is nothing medieval about this place, Bruce, so you can drop the "fayre" and just call it "fare".. sorry the smilies are not working. But if you are in the "village" another favourite term of the regulars here, perhaps we can meet, send me a PM
Bruce Wallis
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by Bruce Wallis »

heini wrote:
Bruce Wallis wrote:We liked this place as well. Simple lunchtime menu, but something slightly different from the normal fayre.
There is nothing medieval about this place, Bruce, so you can drop the "fayre" and just call it "fare".. sorry the smilies are not working. But if you are in the "village" another favourite term of the regulars here, perhaps we can meet, send me a PM
I dont know.....you "Snowbird Canadians", have no sense of romance.....

We know that it's a tourist town......an over developed fishing village....the beachside suburb of Lagoa.....but we have our romantic notions.

You still have your AAA rating....at least leave us with our romantic notions and fantasy's.