Maximes!

pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Maximes!

Post by pato »

How are they doing, any reports I'd like to know if they're still as popular and still coming up with the goods. :|
pointersister
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Maximes!

Post by pointersister »

Still coming up with the goods. We were there in December in a group of six. It was cosy, comfortable, friendly and the food was delicious. What more can I say. Give it a go the next time you are in Carvoeiro :D
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

pointersister wrote:Still coming up with the goods. We were there in December in a group of six. It was cosy, comfortable, friendly and the food was delicious. What more can I say. Give it a go the next time you are in Carvoeiro :D
Are you the only two, or however many sisters there are, who patronise it then? :roll:
logicbob
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by logicbob »

We went there in December and could not fault it. Food and service was very good.
joeysoap
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by joeysoap »

pato wrote:
pointersister wrote:Still coming up with the goods. We were there in December in a group of six. It was cosy, comfortable, friendly and the food was delicious. What more can I say. Give it a go the next time you are in Carvoeiro :D
Are you the only two, or however many sisters there are, who patronise it then? :roll:
Fully agree with pointersister. Restaurant was as described, really cosy and comfortable, owner was friendly. One of the few restaurants which decorate for Christmas. The food was excellent :) , company was excellent :) and we enjoyed the craic :D
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

joeysoap wrote:
pato wrote:
Fully agree with pointersister. Restaurant was as described, really cosy and comfortable, owner was friendly. One of the few restaurants which decorate for Christmas. The food was excellent :) , company was excellent :) and we enjoyed the craic :D
Good, maybe he's read the forum comments and I can recommend it again. :)
bugsey
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by bugsey »

Closed until 18 February for holidays
joeysoap
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by joeysoap »

pato wrote:
Maybe. :D :D
joeysoap
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by joeysoap »

pato wrote:
Maybe he has. :D :D