Lighthouse (Clube Golfe Mar, Alfanzina)

John1964
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Re: Lighthouse (Clube Golfe Mar, Alfanzina)

Post by John1964 »

I think that they have music on several nights during the week. We ate there a week last Thursday and the Outsiders who we have seen many times at Brady's Bar were on. The setting of the restaurant gives some stunning views. The staff were extremely attentive and although the menu didn't have any cheaper options, most main courses were in the 15-17 euro range. There is a children's play area but when we were there the gate to the swimming pool was open next to it so be vigilant with younger children.
pato
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by pato »

John1964 wrote:I think that they have music on several nights during the week. We ate there a week last Thursday and the Outsiders who we have seen many times at Brady's Bar were on. The setting of the restaurant gives some stunning views. The staff were extremely attentive and although the menu didn't have any cheaper options, most main courses were in the 15-17 euro range. There is a children's play area but when we were there the gate to the swimming pool was open next to it so be vigilant with younger children.
Big! Big! problem it's only open two months of the year, July and August, the place belongs to the developer of the site and he's only opened it to shut the residents up, so I hear anyway. :mrgreen:
Cuzzman
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Cuzzman »

Hi,

Does anyone know if this is now open?

Thanks
piggywidden93
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by piggywidden93 »

Not sure if open yet, but if you go in July or August slap on loads of mozzie spray - don't usually get bitten but the little beggars where everywhere, especially when they put the solar lanterns out :evil: