No votes
13%

Total votes: 8

td
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Vale do Milho Restaurant

Post by td »

Lets add another Restaurant to the list - this is little restaurant at the far end of Vale do Milho does merit a visit. Its traditional Portuguese fayre is of the highest quality and it does seem to appeal to the local Portuguese market.

We had a meal there earlier this week and while the place was not very full, apart from a 16 strong local family (including 2 well behaved young children) the service and the ambience is good enough reason for us to return.

Give it a go - I don't think you will de disappointed. :D
davecwill
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by davecwill »

Is this Vale Do Milho restaurant the club house for the golf course :?:
gerrit
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by gerrit »

hello,

Não , restaurante Vale do Milho is located at the north-entrance of the
Vale do Mihlo development.

Gerrit
davecwill
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Vale Do Milho Restaurante

Post by davecwill »

Have just returned fro a week at RB
All though this restuarante is tucked out of the way we found it and would certainly recommend it.
We went there 3 times in the week and the food was fabulous.
All though it was very quiet it was very friendly.
djprescott
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by djprescott »

We go to Vale do Milho restaurant everytime we go to CVO and have never had a bad meal there. The kitchen, however, was on fire when we went in March!!! Very entertaining! Went there last week and we were the only diners, till a party of golfers came in at about 9.30. The staff are very friendly also. Dave.
karen
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by karen »

My partner and I ate at this restaurant last night. I will return again, the food was good quality and the service just perfect. It was very quiet, there was only one other couple dining. The gardens are pretty and I found it to be a real tranquil setting.
Prices are very reasonable compared to the restaurants in the village. Give it a try !!
carolyn
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by carolyn »

Something went wrong when I polled my vote - it ended up in the one star instead of the four star category :o ! Maybe one of the moderators could correct my error :?:
We go to this restaurant on most visits to CVO and have always found the food to be very good and the service friendly.
djprescott
CVO Master
CVO Master

opening again

Post by djprescott »

Does anyone know when the restaurant will be opening again - it was closed in November when we were over last. Dave.
Gambrinus

Post by Gambrinus »

carolyn wrote:Something went wrong when I polled my vote - it ended up in the one star instead of the four star category :o ! Maybe one of the moderators could correct my error :?:
We go to this restaurant on most visits to CVO and have always found the food to be very good and the service friendly.
Hi carolyn,

Sorry, but no can do, once the poll has started every vote counts and cannot be "un-voted". As I am not going to vote on this restaurant I can put down my 4* vote to compensate yours. :)